“Beautiful view delicious fish” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Neptunes

Neptunes
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Seafood, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Neptune's is located at Radisson Blu Resort Fiji and is our more casual dining option available. Gourmet Pizzas, fish and chips and refreshing cocktails to go with one of the best sunset views that Denarau has to offer.
Bendigo, Australia
“Beautiful view delicious fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

The fish is very fresh and tastes delicious. Your on holidays in fiji and want a family relaxed feed this is it. Can't go past the fish n chips. My kids are a good judge also and had nothing left on their plates which at times is a minor miracle. If your at the radisson definitely try it. I'm sure we will be there again before the holiday is over. The view like everywhere in fiji is amazing.

Wodonga
“Perfect sunset”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

My family & I ate here twice on a recent holiday to Fiji. For my husband & I, great choice in food, however our 6yo not so much choice. Only pizza or chips was her choice :(. Nothing better though then sitting here watching a perfect Fiji sunset with a cold vonu lager!

Visited August 2014
Sydney, Australia
“yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

what I would give for a seafood basket now!!!
the best food in Fiji!!! yum yum yum!! a must for all travellers

Visited August 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Average but nice view”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

I had the fishermans basket which was $35 for really really greasy food. I expected something as it's fish n chips and u shouldn't expect much but it was all oil. I waited 20 minutes for my order which was unusually a long wait. They got it wrong on the ticket but were apologetic and overall I ate some chips and that was fine. Maybe I should have had the pizza

Visited July 2014
2 Thank flyinround
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

What a great place at sunset, great pizza and ice cold Vonu at sunset was amazing. We thought it was very well priced.

Visited August 2013