“Average food with high price”
Review of moo moo wine bar & grill - CLOSED

moo moo wine bar & grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Service was wonderful, but the food was marginal at best. I had a tuna that was a bit tough, but flavour of sauces was good. My husband had the chili crab but ended up being ill from the experience. Not sure what was wrong as I ate some and did not get sick. So not sure if there was something that he was allergic to.

This is a steak restaurant, so I am sure it is a better offering than seafood. I do not eat meat, and my husband is not a fan of Australian beef. If you fall under this category like us, you may want to skip this restaurant.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We stayed at the Radisson, however heard the Westin had this restaurant there, and by reputation was very good.
The Beef comes from Australia, and is pretty good. I had a medium rare Rib Fillet. It lived up to my expectations, and the sides were great too.
They have a brilliant wine selection as well.

My 2 year old daughter was well entertained by surroundings and staff. My wife had a great time, and enjoyed the whole experience.
Only thing to note is that you will PAY of this quality.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went here and got the 1kg Wagyu roast for 2 which was FJD$180, absolutely huge, and very delicious. Meat was cooked and seasoned very nicely, the trio of sauces all complemented the meat perfectly, and the included pear+Parmesan salad and kipfer potatoes were great too. Only downside was the relatively expensive bread. Not cheap, but along with Nadinas, one of our best meals in Fiji and highly recommended.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Menu not very large, but food decent. Quick service and good if you're between activities. Not a lot of vegetarian options.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Don't go past the crab risotto for entree or the tuna niciose salad if you are dining during the day!
Service was very good and the setting on the beach was lovely. I dined at Moo Moo several times during my 7 day stay and it was always very good. Due tote heat, wine does go warm quite quickly so ensure the is plenty of ice in the ice bucket!