“Amazing people, amazing experience!”

Storck Cruises Day Cruise
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I was referred to the 'Savala Island' day trip by a friend who went a month previous to me.
He spoke very highly and recommended it for me when it was my turn to go to Fiji.
Me and my partner booked the trip and from the entrance which was a typical 'Bula' greeting and hand shake, we both knew we were in for a good day trip!
'Superman' as he is known was the standout for me personally as his personality and humour made the trip over very enjoyable, the other men were also very nice.
When we finally arrived he involved everyone and looked after us all, the lunch provided was a BBQ style lunch which was very tasty.
Overall, money well spent and would highly recommend going on this trip for anyone in the Nadi area! Keep up the good work guys!

1  Thank Chris A
in 19 reviews
in 22 reviews
in 7 reviews

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have just returned to Vancouver, from Fiji. One of my most memorable experiences was the day cruise to Savala Island on the OOLALA boat.This fabulous cruise was run by Storck Cruises.For me this experience captured everything that is amazing about Fiji.Sailing on a lovely boat to a beautiful tropical island, enjoying the exceptional services of friendly and efficient crew and being serenaded by fun and delightful music.On the outward and home journeys we were offered a regular supply of drinks and baked treats. While on Savala Island we were given a buffet lunch that was delicious and of a high quality.

There are numerous activities to enjoy while on the island. These include a glass bottom boat ride, snorkeling,kayaking and paddle boarding. Scuba diving excursions and message therapy are also available at extra cost.
The relaxed and fun loving attitude of the staff is contagious, and they must be congratulated on creating a day cruise that was the best that I have ever had.

4  Thank Valerie701
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is one tour that must be on the agenda.
Large steady boat, 4 men n 2 ladies, ratio of 1 crew member to 3 clients. Excellent safety brief..... Then the fun begins! Silver service with coffee, teas n yummy cakes, hair beading for my kids, guitar serenades by the Fijian men as we departed Denarau marina into an azure blue ocean.
I have two daughters, 10 n 8, never previously snorkelled. We stopped over a coral site; the Fijian boys made extra sure the girls were safe during our snorkel tour n the kids saw feather starfish, tons of nemos n tons of beautiful coral. The island is very special - totally private n clear blue waters. Kayaks, stand up paddle boards, snorkeling gear, glass bottom boat- this is par excellence!

The family really enjoyed themselves.... So I m happy!

4  Thank DrSteveTan
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My took my children (8, 12 and 14) along with my parents (77 and 79) on the day trip to the island and loved it. The trip catererd for all of them and in the words of my Father "we were made to feel like part of the family". A great experience made wonderful by awesome staff. Thank you Max and the team at Storck Cruises.

1  Thank Matthew A
See more reviews
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We booked the day trip through our cruise ship after reading some good reviews and I'm so glad we did. The staff greeted us with music and they were all very friendly. We spent the day on the island after a short trip, it was so serene and perfect, the snorkeling was amazing. There were paddle boards and kayaks for us to use when we wanted. On the way back the crew sang and played music and everyone joined in. Would definitely recommend. Vinaka!

2  Thank 500Steff