“Amazing couples massage!”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Amazing couples massage!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I booked a 60 min massage. It was one of the most relaxing massages we have ever had. Before the massage we were taken to the bures to change into a robe and relax with fused chilled water before being taken to our own private bure. The massage was on a quiet deck looking onto a lily pond and beautiful gardens. At the end we were take back where we could shower and chill out before leaving when we were ready.

Highly recommend!!

1 Thank 1lovestotravel

Melbourne, Australia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Professional massages in beautiful surroundings”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

During a recent 10 day stay at the Westin Hotel, Denarau, I had four 90 minute Swedish massages, each with a different masseuse. The massages are carried out in open-air bures, surrounded by superbly maintained gardens and water lily ponds. The ambience thus created differs markedly from that of the usual massage rooms in hotels and health clubs, and with nice background music playing this was very peaceful. In fact, so peaceful that despite a fairly vigorous massage I actually fell asleep briefly during one massage. The reception staff were welcoming and helpful, and the individual massage therapists (their preferred title) were very professional and clearly were well trained and experienced. The change facilities were fine and the showers were terrific, each shower having water coming from 14 different directions. Larger robes would be helpful, especially for tall men. Locks on the lockers would also be sensible. I note some reviewers were concerned that only water was available for refreshment, but realistically one goes to a spa not for a free lunch, but for the services they offer. Overall highly recommended.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank John F
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Not so heavenly”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I booked a 75 minute facial, which although lovely was for about an hour. I also had a manicure, also really relaxing, but I was not so relaxed when my friend and I got our bill. For each treatment add a 20% VAT, which made the treatments much more than I would normally pay. At the Westin and Sheraton you charge everything to your room, so on checkout we were making sure the totals were correct and found we had been overcharged $340 by the spa!
We went back to the spa and it was corrected, but we wondered how many people check their bills in that sort of arrangement.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Michele D
“Amazing spa”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Had about 5 treatments in this spa over a period of 10 days, some of which included a couples massage, deluxe pedicure, hot sea shell massage and hydrotherapy treatment just to name a few. Loved every one of those. The scenery is beautiful and people are lovely. Cannot wait to be back! Very very nice :)

Visited August 2013
Wollongong, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Enjoyed our spa treatments”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My Husband and I enjoyed 2 spa treatments one couples and individual, we found the treatments lovely and the Ambiance was amazing. The only negative was the robes did not fit comfortably and the lockers did not lock

Visited March 2013