“Great place”

Lulu Bar Cafe & Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Centrally located in the bustling Port Denarau Marina, Lulus is a great place to hang out and watch it all happen. Our philosophy is to use only the best quality ingredients available, prepared in simple yet delicious recipes, and served with friendly Fijian service and a smile. We are open daily, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner; our menu has something for everyone. We are especially renowned for our in-house roasted coffees, fresh fruit juices, burgers and made to order sushi. From the bar you can expect icy cold beers, a nice selection of wines or an exiting cocktail such as our signature Espresso Martini or a Mojito. We cater for couples, families, groups and parties. Dine in and enjoy the ambiance and service or take-away. Lulu’s is the ideal place to meet old friends for a couple of drinks, make new friends while you watch the world go by, or just enjoy a good meal with fair prices and portions
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We weren't going in here, construction works at the marina put us off but overlooking Lulu's would have been a mistake. We shared a tasting plate which was great then had a burger & fish wraps which we're really tasty and well presented. The staff here are friendly, service is good, and even with the construction works the views are some of the best at the marina. Defiantly worth a go.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,127)

Reviewed May 1, 2014

During our recent trip to Fiji Lulu's became our regular hangout! What a great place!! Staff are all lovely, service was fantastic! And ALL our meals were fantastic! The burgers were to die for and hubby had a few seafood dishes that he could not fault at all!!! BEST OF ALL... they sell beer on tap so it was always icy cold... a must for my fellow aussie friends :) Highly recommended to try it out, you wont be disappointed!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I dont know if they've had a name change but this is now called 'Lulu. Bar-Cafe-Resturant Pacific Rim Cusine' and is just terrific. It was recommended to me on a flight out by a fellow traveler for their Mixed Seafood Sampler plate (prawns, tempura mahi-mahi, fresh water mussels, calamari, sesame seared tuna, virgin Bloody Mary shot wth dill &garlic crostini, FJ$45). was a taste sensation. I was dining alone so could not really get through it but another item on menu, that Im dying to try is the 'Palusami: a local delicacy- oven baked stuffed local spinach & coconut wth grilled tomatoes & caramelised onions with fried dalo'. Many many other equally appealing items. I'll be back! [and now my new reccomended Denarua Port resturant!]

Reviewed April 24, 2014

My daughter loved the mahi mahi grilled fish here, I love the ocean salad (squids, prawns, fish tossed in a spiced coconut dressing). Good venue for lunch. I would recommend this place for a good meal.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Food was OK (we had breakfast, coffee was lukewarm) but service was very friendly and made it worthwhile