“Sensational”

Lulu Bar Cafe & Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Centrally located in the bustling Port Denarau Marina, Lulus is a great place to hang out and watch it all happen. Our philosophy is to use only the best quality ingredients available, prepared in simple yet delicious recipes, and served with friendly Fijian service and a smile. We are open daily, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner; our menu has something for everyone. We are especially renowned for our in-house roasted coffees, fresh fruit juices, burgers and made to order sushi. From the bar you can expect icy cold beers, a nice selection of wines or an exiting cocktail such as our signature Espresso Martini or a Mojito. We cater for couples, families, groups and parties. Dine in and enjoy the ambiance and service or take-away. Lulu’s is the ideal place to meet old friends for a couple of drinks, make new friends while you watch the world go by, or just enjoy a good meal with fair prices and portions
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I dont know if they've had a name change but this is now called 'Lulu. Bar-Cafe-Resturant Pacific Rim Cusine' and is just terrific. It was recommended to me on a flight out by a fellow traveler for their Mixed Seafood Sampler plate (prawns, tempura mahi-mahi, fresh water mussels, calamari, sesame seared tuna, virgin Bloody Mary shot wth dill &garlic crostini, FJ$45). was a taste sensation. I was dining alone so could not really get through it but another item on menu, that Im dying to try is the 'Palusami: a local delicacy- oven baked stuffed local spinach & coconut wth grilled tomatoes & caramelised onions with fried dalo'. Many many other equally appealing items. I'll be back! [and now my new reccomended Denarua Port resturant!]

Write a ReviewReviews (1,191)

Reviewed April 24, 2014

My daughter loved the mahi mahi grilled fish here, I love the ocean salad (squids, prawns, fish tossed in a spiced coconut dressing). Good venue for lunch. I would recommend this place for a good meal.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Food was OK (we had breakfast, coffee was lukewarm) but service was very friendly and made it worthwhile

Reviewed April 22, 2014

It had such promise too. Hungry tummies off a day long tour out to the islands and the menu is so enticing. Sadly, the food is rubbish, especially for the amount you pay. My daughter (7yrs) enjoyed her taco but the rest of us felt ill just looking at the food. The sushi (made to order) was yuk. Not sure what they put in it - Salmon and Avocado roll (very standard Japanese) but it tasted tainted. The menu is a mixed Mexican, Indian, Japanese, Asian so there is something for everyone. Go for the drinks but stay away from the food….

1  Thank PRB B B
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I really liked this restaurant. They had very good quality sushi (which we were a bit concerned about ordering) which was fresh and delicious.