“Great food Awesome Staff”

Indigo Indian Asian Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Indigo Indian & Asian Restaurant & Bar at the Port Denarau Marina in Nadi, Fiji is your best choice if you are looking for a place that would make you feel like you are dining in paradise. The stunning beauty of the place would definitely make time stand still and make you say that it is a restaurant set in paradise indeed. It is not impossible to feel like you just stepped into the mystical Indian/ Asian world at Indigo. Dinner has never been this elegant and sophisticated with their indoor private and social dining set up, combined with decors of Asian artifacts and modern styles, making up for a totally magical atmosphere. The Indigo Fiji Restaurant seafront bar offers you elite and unique concoctions that relax your senses. Romance is in the air because Indigo offers an intimate dining experience set under the open sky and a remarkable seafront view. You can get your taste buds tickled with their Indian, Chinese, Thai, Malaysian cuisines with satisfying flavors to savor. Indigo Fiji is even acknowledged as "an experience not to be missed" by Australia's New Idea magazine. For private functions and restaurant buy out in Fiji, Indigo offers indoor sitting for 100 and outdoor 150. With prior arrangements, event catering and theme dinner can also be made available by this restaurant. With this, it is indeed an experienced not to be missed.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was my second visit to Fiji within a three-month period. On my first visit I did not get to experience the food at Indigo, but I had a very memorable experience in meeting the staff! They were all very kind and energetic! On my second visit (Sept 2013) I was pleasantly greeted by the staff again, and this time I was convinced to eat there. To say that I was satisfied is an understatement. The food was absolutely delicious!!!! In addition, the staff was very attentive, kind and professional. I also had the opportunity to meet the Chef, and he was just as kind as he is skillful in the kitchen! In addition, I also met the manager (I think?), and he too took the time out to be personable and kind. His professionalism and pleasant demeanor provides a great model for his employees and it shows in the service they provide! Special Thanks to Komal, Pritika, Shartika, and all of the remaining staff whose names I can’t remember (apologies).

Shiva N, Manager at Indigo Indian Asian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Bula Vinaka Kibby M

We appreciate your lovely feedbacks about your visit to Indigo. We hope to see you again and provide you with more moments to cherish.

Vinaka from Indigo Team and see you again

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I've been on a Fijian island for the past 8 days so I am definitely on "Fiji time" but the service at Indigo was still too slow. Almost an hour for our main to arrive! When it did arrive it was good food but it came in bits and pieces and we had to start eating otherwise it old have gone cold, the delay in serving the food spoiled the experience, shame.

Bula Happy Hammer 69

We would like to apologise for the expeience that you got at Indigo. Please acknowledge yourself on your next visit to Fiji and specially at Indigo and i will take personal guarantee of the service.

Please do give us another opportunity to correct this experience and turn it into complements.

Thanks and looking forward to serving you in future.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Honestly shocked by how good the food and the quality was at Indigo. The butter chicken was spot on. The only issue is that the service is definetly lacking. Seems all the staff is really on Fiji time so I hope they fix that.

Bula Vinaka CCS5T

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We will definately look into the later part and improve on this.

Looking forward to serving you in future.

Thanks and Vinaka from the Indigo Team

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Location is fab....your choice of air-conditioned comfort inside or sit out on the deck overlooking the habour...the goat curry was absolutely mouth watering and delicious....we enoyed it very much...since it is located in the denarau area, it is far too over priced as many of their competitors are but don't let this stop you from enjoying a perfect meal, even though it is expensive, i will be back :)

Bula Vinaka Local T

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We are definately obliged that we had you as our Guests. We will be much delighted to have you with us on your next visit to Fiji.

I thank you for your patronage and look forward to serving you again and SOON.

Once again Vinaka from the Indigo Team

Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was a very average meal....entrees were good....the duck curry special I had was advertised as containing bone, so no surprises there.....it's just disappointing when those bones are shards....makes it difficult to enjoy the meal.