Review Highlights
Guaranteed to have a 5 star experience!!!!

Fantastic boat and better captain!. Domingo can maneuver this ocean going boat like a dinghy!. Will... read more

Reviewed May 25, 2021
Moebius456
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Amazing!!!

We book a 2 days trip for Oct. 16 & 19(first day went to Vieques and the second day took us from... read more

Reviewed October 27, 2020
Marioted73
Caribbean

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2016

We cheered in the new year with Captain Domingo and had an day amazing trip to Icacos. Domingo is an excellent captain. The weather when we headed out was questionable for our day trip, so he sailed us to a sunny private beach. The kids enjoyed snorkeling and saw a caribbean ray and beautiful fish. Domingo had a beautiful fresh fruit platter and all the drinks we could wish for when we finished snorkeling. He then took us to Icacos were we walked the beach and had fun in the dinging. He cooked us a wonderful flank steak, rice and salad. The kids said it was the best meal from their entire vacation. Domingo was great in communication via email and was very dependable. It was the best day of our vacation!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed January 4, 2016

Domingo gets excellent from everyone - ever seen that before? The boat is wonderful, a 52-footer. Domingo is an amazing host and took us anywhere we wanted to go in the harbor. He cooked us a delicious lunch. I took my friend on this boat ride for her birthday and we would do it again in an instant. Paradise.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed November 21, 2015 via mobile

We took a day trip as our friends from PR booked the trip. The day was wonderful as Domingo was a great host and the late lunch, churrasco, salad and mampostiao (rice and beans) was excellent. Domingo is great sailor and knows his business around the boat and the kitchen. The only reason I am not giving a 5 star is that the pictures of the boat in his website are not reflective of the boat we traveled on. Not sure if there is a second boat for a two/three days long excursions and that is what is shown in his website. In summary a very good day.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Did a 3 day sail to the islands off PR with Domingo this month with my wife.

Domingo is a safe, honest and knowledgeable captain and surly knows the best spots for sailing, snorkeling and amazing beaches around PR. Cublerita and Flamingo beaches were highlights. We are active people and left enough time and flexibility for swimming, hiking and exploring numerous spots during the day. He allows you to sail yourself (when appropriate) as much as you want - so you can be crew or passenger - or a little of both as you wish.

The boat is clean and big enough for overnight. He does not "skimp" and keeps the AC on through the night as needed. He is a great cook and caters to menu requests. Always makes sure you are hydrated (water or booze).

He is a good people person and is engaging enough to enjoy his company confined on a boat for 3 days. He also strikes a nice balance when you might want time alone with family.

We stayed at the St Regis and the Ritz Carlton on our trip - but our favorite three days were on the sailboat. We will look to sail with him again on a future trip. - Dave and Pam

Date of experience: June 2015
3  Thank David R
Reviewed June 11, 2015

My husband, 3 boys (9,9,13) and I joined Captain Domingo for a day of sailing and snorkeling. He took us to the best spots. My very picky children ate chilled fruit and the best skirt steak I've had. I was actually a bit sea sick, but I still loved it because it was gorgeous, everyone was happy and everybody ate their food.

Date of experience: May 2015