“5 Star!”

Restaurant Pasion por el Fogon
Ranked #7 of 108 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Restaurant specialized in seafood, steak, vegeterian Have kids menu wine list Considered the best seafood restaurant of all Puerto Rico Open Monday, Wenesday, Thursday, Friday - 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm Saturday - 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm Sunday -12:00 pm to 10:00 pm CLOSED TUESDAY, EXCEPT HOLIDAY
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great flavors. Excellent service. Trip advisor place the restaurant in an incorrect place, fortunatelly I was able to see it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,344)

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I went recently to Pasion to celebrate my mom's birthday. From the minute we walked in they made us feel at home. I had the grouper at the suggestion of our waiter Stephen which was out of this world. The mango mojito was awesome as well. Needless to say everything we ate was really flavorful and cooked to perfection. The chef even came out to see how we were doing. What was really amazing was that at the end of our meal, we had ordered the fried cheesecake (yuum) and I heard this music coming from the kitchen. Well let me tell you the whole staff came out playing instruments to sing to my mom. OMG, I had brought my own candle to put in the dessert and I did not have to. I thought that was so touching that they actually paid attention when I said we were celebrating my moms birthday. I am used to staff coming out and singing a corny version of happy birthday, and basically only upon request, but what unfolded before my eyes was really unbelievable and totally unexpected. My mom was so happy. I will definitely go back there on my next trip to PR. Thanks to everyone at Pasion for making my moms 79th so special.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner at Pasion last night and my wife had the Red Snapper with Garlic sauce and I had the Grouper in Creole sauce. The fish was very fresh and delicious! I also had the rice and beans and the beans were amazing!! My wife kept stealing them off my plate. We will be back.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

There is very little for vegetarians, but the menu is great for everyone else. My husband--a major foodie, had the whole red snapper filled with lobster, and is still talking about it.

The atmosphere is also very nice, the prices and very reasonable considering what you are getting.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband & I were excited to try this place. I was pleasantly surprised when we first walked in with the decor and all. Menu was intriguing. Got cod fritters as an appetizer and that was very good. However, my dinner was the fish fillet & it was absolutely positively the worst thing ever. I actually took maybe 5 bits of it and left the rest. Same w/my husbands meal. Waiter didn't even ask us if something was wrong with the food, he clearly saw we barely touched it. Needless to say, it pained us to pay the bill and the waiter blew us off after he realized we didn't like the food. There are so many other great seafood places here that I highly suggest going to before this one. Very very disappointed not only with the dinner but the lack in consideration for us.

1  Thank TLC3313