“Good food and service”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food and service”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

While in Fajardo this was not one of the restaurants we were going to visit. As we approached the entrance a patron was coming out and told us it was really good. We decided to go in since we were already there. We were not disappointed. My aunt and uncle raved about the Carrucho (conch) salad they had. The portion was huge and they loved it. They are still talking about it! I had the mofongo with shrimp in a creole sauce with rice & beans. It was pretty good. My husband had the Mahi Mahi and also enjoyed it very much. The service was good as well. Our waiter was very attentive and everyone was friendly. The restaurant is located on a main road with shops nearby and a movie theater so not much of a view.

• Visited October 2013

New York City, New York
“Pork can can licious..”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Enjoyed the pork cancan with white rice and black beans. Mojito was delicious. Will visit again if in area.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Aniva77
Orlando, Florida
“AWESOME FOOD--”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ALWAYS go here to eat when in PR. Authetic food, fabulous staff-huge portions-they even created ropa viajo for me.....reservations are not needed, lots of dining rooms or the bar to eat at. extensive menu, in both english and spanish. our total was 80.00US, but that was also with drinks......2 of us.
they were so nice, we forgot our "to go" dessert-and had left and called and they took it off our bill. Don't leave PR without eatting here, convient to movie theatres......afterwards and grocery/walgreens.

If you found this helpful, pls ck the box at the bottom. Thanks!

Visited July 2013
“Amazing place! Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stopped in prior to our bio adventure trip since it was recommended to us! It was fantastic! We ordered the churazco steak and the masas de cerdo. The meat was tender and very juicy. It came with two sides and we got tostones and rice and abichuelas. My husband got the platanos maduros. The dishes came out and we loved them. We then ordered the tres leches for dessert and it was so delicious, we should have ordered two. We had mojitos as well that we're also excellent, done just right! Absolutely loved this place! Cannot wait to come back!

• Visited August 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Food OK; service NOT acceptable”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I ate here for lunch on a Monday. We were seated and offered refreshments immediately. When the waiter came, I asked him the meaning of a word since the specials were written in Spanish. He took the menu from my hand and translated each one for us into English. His tone was very condescending..fact is, I speak Spanish fluently, but had never heard of one of the words because it is of the Cuban dialect. I have never visited Cuba. I asked if I could substitute tostones for the sweet plantains and he said that was fine. Someone else brought our food because our waiter was glued to the TV. When the waiter finally came over, I asked if they were tostones; he said they were not, that they were amarillos. I reminded him that I had asked for tostones. He went back and got them for me. I ate all but one toston while my husband ate his amarillos and one of mine. I then heard our waiter joking in Spanish with another waiter about the fact that we ate the amarillos and the tostones. Not cool! First of all, his attitude was crappy. Second of all, he should know not to talk about tourists in Spanish, no matter how white they appear. NO CLASS!

• Visited August 2013