“Great service and drinks.”
Review of Splash Bar

Splash Bar
Ranked #33 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: American
Description: A swim-up bar in the main pool complex; offering sandwiches, burgers, salads and tropical drinks for lunch.
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

The service at Splash Bar was really great. Jose Lopez, AndreLiz Marquez and Natalia Sanchez gave great service and we're exceptionally friendly. The El Conquistador delight is awsome!!!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We are staying few days at the hotel. Today we ate at the Splash Bar. Jose Lopes and Andvlin Marquez were on duty. ( yea , we sat for so long we met them both).
I love how calm they are and trying to accommodate. Jose took an order from my young son that sat at the pool while I paid up " on land". He does not get confused or over whelmed and they always smile. I recommend the kitchen expand their menus and accommodate people with allergies and dietary restriction but Jose did everything and was very patient, finding out what they can do.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Really Kathy is the bartender that made this spot great!! She was so attentive, I'm not a huge fan of overly sweet or strong drinks- and I know I can be kind of picky... But Kathy really came through :)) always smiling :) this spot obviously has the best atmosphere- nice to know they have a great staff as well!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We had an amazing time at the splash bar at the Conquistador. Their entire team was amazing and very attentive. They make the best Champagne Mojito ever ! My husband and I truly enjoyed the outstanding service giving by all the bar staff. Especially Ivan and Andreliz who already saw us walking up to the bar had our favorite drinks ready to go. Kathy, Angel and Cheo also were very good too.

1  Thank JAZZYLEE13
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Loved the service and delicious drinks. The "El Conquistador" is awesome! The atmosphere of this bar is happy, happy, happy.