“Ask for Glizcelia!!!”
Review of Virgin Burger

Virgin Burger
Ranked #42 of 117 Restaurants in Fajardo
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Glizcelia is the best bartender hands down! She was very attentive to what our needs were and customized our service to ensure we had a great experience. Though we had good service all over the property, none were remotely close to Glizcelia.

Finally, she anticipated the rain coming in and provided us with warm towels to help keep us dry beforehand. She should be training all the other bartenders and service personnel on property.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Very nice and cool knowledgeable staff. I had pleasant conversation & food here. The view was awesome great place for lunch

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

We had the most amazing lunch with the best view. Our server Natalia Sanchez was super friendly and so nice. She helped us pick out meal and kept the drinks coming. My husband had a burger and I had the veggie burger. We also had nachos with chicken.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 13, 2017

We loved eating here. Service was impeccable and the views are lovely. They will also bring your food/drinks to the pool as well. Great place to grab a quick meal and some yummy drinks!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 2, 2017

I didn't expect too much from a casual burger place and stopped there with my husband and kids because it was late afternoon and the kids were hungry after the day in Palomino Island.Imagine my surprise when these huge burgers and big plate of nachos came out. My husband had ordered a chicken burger which in our experience is often dry. However, the chicken breast was done to perfection and really juicy. The bun was soft, yeasty and fresh. The fries were generous and great.Nachos were good as well.
Would definitely go there again. For the ones who complain about ElConquistador food prices - unless one is a really big eater, the portions are generous enough that two people could share a burger or a plate of nachos.

Date of visit: June 2017