“Great boat, great snorkeling, awesome staff”

East Island Excursions
Ranked #4 of 56 Tours in Fajardo
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: East Island Excursions is your best choice for snorkeling and boat trips on Puerto Rico's off shore islands and cays, offering a variety of quality marine excursions with professional captains and caring crew for an unforgettable experience! Snorkel the crystal clear Caribbean waters, explore our deserted cays, beautiful white sand beaches and then kick back and enjoy a sumptuous Onboard Lunch Buffet of fresh fruits, fresh-baked bread, sliced deli meats, cheeses, tuna salad, gourmet pasta salad, coleslaw and chips. Bar includes Sodas, water, juices and local beer for sale. Top it off with a cold Piña Colada or our famous Tropical Rum Punch. That's The East Island Experience!
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We took the Culebra trip. Staff was so friendly, Chris was a great bartender. Water was so clear. We snorkeled, ate, swam, enjoyed a "few" adult beverages and had an overall wonderful day. We arranged to be picked up at our hotel which was a very relaxing option as driving in Puerto Rico is the farthest thing from relaxing. Lunch on board was tasty with several sandwich and side options. I recommend using the option to call them and pay in advance as this allows you to skip the lines at the marina and board the boat quicker.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Im with my best friend and we did the Culebra Getaway! It was our first time to do snorkeling and we did well.. Dont worry if you dont know how to swim you could use a vest they provide.. My best friend did and she had a blast with this tour too! We made a stop in Flamenco beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world!! We really enjoy our first day trip in PR! Thanks to east island excursion! We love our tour guides specially Chris! And of course there unlimited food and liquor drinks.. More power to you guys! ❤❤

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

I love my ride to Icacos island. The staff was the best, they make sure you have the best experience onboard. Chis,sorren, and William are top notch. Thank you for a wonderful experience and safe time in the water.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

The boat ride was great and the snorkeling fun....best for beginner and newer snorkelers...those more advanced may not be as thrilled but it is a beautiful location. The crew really helped get my girlfriend over her nervousness and Sorren was so helpful in giving tips and leading her out to the small reef area. Then the boat couldn't get to Flamenco - but they docked nearby and had a local tour bus bring our group over...it was extremely beautiful and worth every penny for this trip. I'd do it again if I was in the area.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Our crew members clearly took pride in what they did and were also clearly happy doing it. Their positive vibe rubbed off on the passengers too. The lunch was nothing fancy but fresh and carefully prepared. I watched them prepare the fruit bowl, starting with whole fruits and making it a work of art. I know other companies can take you to the same spots, but it's hard to imagine one that does it better. These people care.