“Great trip!”

Ranked #5 of 55 Tours in Fajardo
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Snorkel the crystal clear Caribbean waters, explore our deserted cays, beautiful white sand beaches and then kick back on board and enjoy a sumptuous Lunch Buffet of fresh fruit, salads, fresh baked bread, sliced meats and cheeses. Top it off with a cold Pina Colada or our famous Tropical Rum Punch...that's The East Island Experience!
“Great trip!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I got a bit lost and they give me some directions by phone. The Vessel was in excellent condition and the crew aboard was just great, Capt. Arturo, Christ, Jose and the others were great! We have enough food, drinks and time to enjoy the trip!

• Finnish first
Marietta, Georgia
“Cuelbra Snorkeling”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband and I went snorkeling for our 16th wedding anniversary. We have snorkeled in many other tropical areas but have never had such an enjoyable experience as we did during this trip. The beaches, sea life, and reefs were amazing and the crew (Sorren and Capt. Arturo) were witty and extremely funny. I can't say enough great things about this crew or the destination, it's definately a "must do" if you are visiting the area.

Visited November 2012
Anaheim, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was by far the most fun I've ever had on vacation. The beaches were gorgeous, the rum was literally ALL YOU CAN DRINK, and the snorkeling was so much fun!. We took the Culebra Trip - next week we are going back again and going to try the Icacos trip this time. I would recommend this trip to anyone going to Puerto Rico for vacation. It's definitely worth the price and time out of your day.

Visited May 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Thanksgiving ever!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

My family and I went on the boat to Culebra and Flamenco beach. We all had a great day. There was something for everyone. I have two sons 20 and 14. The crew was very accommodating and friendly. It was the perfect way to spend Thanksgiving day.

Port of Spain, Trinidad
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Not worth the effort”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

We were told about the bio bay from many friends and decided to go for it even though we were in Puerto Rico for a very short period. East Island seemed to be very popular & so it did take manipulation of our dates to get a space on the tour. The whole thing (i.e getting there to the time we got back) took us 9 hours- car rides, 2 bus rides & 2 boat rides ..while seeing the luminescent bay was pretty cool, I don't think the expense was justified and I don't know if I would really recommend it to anyone.