“Phenomenal Way to Spend a Day!”

Erin Go Bragh Sailing & Snorkeling Charters
Ranked #2 of 54 Tours in Fajardo
More attraction details
Owner description: Erin Go Bragh Sailing and Snorkeling charters offer fun, relaxing and personalized day trips, and dinner cruises for small groups to the off-shore islands of eastern Puerto Rico and beyond since 1990. We set sail from Puerto Del Rey Marina in Fajardo about 35 miles east of San Juan, PR.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cleves, Ohio
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Phenomenal Way to Spend a Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

My family and I spent the day with Dr. Ingrid and Captain Dan this week. It was a very nice, fun, and relaxing day! Dr. Ingrid and Dan were fantastic with us and the kids! Dan let my 10 yr old son steer to boat and named him captain for the day. We were joined by another couple who actually got married on the boat and it was a nice ceremony officiated by Dan. Afterwards, we got to go out to a gorgeous site for snorkeling which was full of big, bright colorful fish. Then we enjoyed an awesome BBQ lunch prepared on the boat!!! The food was fantastic. From there we went to another site for more snorkeling. The current was a bit strong but it was still fun. Then it was a leisurely sail back to the dock. It's definitely worth the money and the time to sail with these folks! Thanks for making this such a fantastic day.

Visited June 2014

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

This was a great trip. If you’re going to be in the San Juan area, definitely put this on the to-do list. There is something for everyone from scenery, the perfect nap, a day with a book, great food and drinks, to snorkeling and just great sailing. The staff are great and their offer is a real value. This outfit is really well run and a legacy of an individual who really loved the sea – and it shows.
Thanks for a great day!
Mariusz & Franya

1 Thank marucho21
Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best Part of Puerto Rican Adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

I have always loved sailing, and at every beach vacation we always go sailing. Our time spent with Erin Go Bragh was definitely the BEST sailing I've ever experienced. It was the best part of our Puerto Rican adventure, and we loved the entire day. It was so relaxing and we didn't have a care in the world because Dan and Ingrid took care of everything. I booked this trip after reading the amazing Trip Advisor reviews, and I would recommend to anyone coming to Puerto Rico to take a trip on Erin Go Bragh. The snorkeling was amazing. We were the only ones in the reef. We could swim up to private beaches. The food was delicious. The rum punch was a perfect touch! Dan and Ingrid only take 6 people out at a time, so it's extremely intimate and you can get such personalized attention that you can't get on any other sailing trip. Also, Ingrid and Dan recommend drivers for a day trip out to Fajardo, and they do everything to make the day as easy as possible. Absolute highlight of our trip!

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breathtakingly amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

This was absolutely amazing! It is a must-do on your trip. Dan and Ingrid who run the excursion are such funny, lovely, and knowledgeable people. They take only a maximum of six people at a time, making this an intimate trip with the most beautiful reefs to see and delicious food to eat. They make it “your day”, and for us, it was the best way to spend the day possible!

East Otis, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I booked with Erin Go Bragh because of the great reviews here on Trip Advisor, so I'm paying it forward to others who may be on the fence....do this!! I spoke with Ingrid about the date we needed and she told me they were already booked but we could sail with Capt Dan on his boat and have it all to ourselves. My husband and I along with another couple, were greeted by Capt Dan and Boo Boo his first mate with genuine kindness, and encouraged us to make ourselves at home. He was very informative about the area and the islands we would visit, and told us the day was ours and he would do whatever we wanted. We snorkeled in the bay of these deserted islands with reefs all around. He was super thorough on where to go and how to use our equipment. We saw giant sponges, a spotted Manta Rey, lots of incredible fish. When we surfaced, Boo Boo was grilling our chicken and ribs, had set a beautiful table of delicious salads and had a rum punch my girlfriend and I enjoyed a little too much! Afterwards we had fresh pineapple and banana bread for dessert. We left feeling like we had made good friends and exchanged emails when we found out Capt Dan was going to be visiting family in our town this summer. There is nothing like the sound of the wind catching those sails and your gliding through that crystal blue water! BEST money we spent on vacation.