“Perfect ending to a great day ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kasavista

Kasavista
Ranked #5 of 103 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Kasavista is a Casual restaurant serving fresh local Puerto Rican Cuisine. Great for family dinning or a special occasion or simply to have a great meal with friends.
“Perfect ending to a great day ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We decided to try Kasavista after being at Culebra all day and reading reviews ...let me say other's reviews are spot on. The manager was very nice and constantly walking around checking on everyone. Our server Nathalie was very attentive and took good care of us. For the little guys, we ordered the chicken and rice and beans. They loved it. My husband and I shared Paella; it had two kinds of Spanish sausage, chicken, churrasco, and a leg of lamb on top...DELISH. The coconut flan was a great finish for our dinner.We will definitely visit again..clean, great food, great service !

1 Thank fuentes04

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Boriqua Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

decided to try this restaurant because my husband and I were in Fajardo area. Let me tell you it is nothing short of AMAZING. Everything I tried was so delicious and fresh that I wish they had a location where I live. Just some of the items off the menu that I would recommend are the chicken mofongo, garlic lobster tail and for dessert my husband and I had the flan and creme brûlée. If you are ever in Fahardo, PR and you want real boriqua food definitely hit this spot up. No regrets just full satisfying tummies :-)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Angie M
Brooklyn, New York
“Best churrasco!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

I went this last week with my family. I ordered the churrasco with arroz mamposteao and it was the best churrasco I ever had; it was juicy and super tender!! Will definitely visit again!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Karen F
Coral Gables, Florida
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

There weren't mny people there when we first got there, but it did start to fill up. Good atmosphere and great food. Mero with Molanga was so good.... Service was great, food was exquisite . I'd definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank DaveTorre
Wayzata
“Best in Fajardo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

This was our favorite dinner in Fajardo. The tenderloin steak was amazing, perfectly cooked and full of flavor, as was the lobster tail. Service was warm and genuinely friendly. It was my husband's birthday so our server bought us dessert and sand happy birthday. A great experience, wish we had time to go back a second night...

Visited March 2014