“Best restaurant in Fajardo” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kasavista

Kasavista
Ranked #5 of 103 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Kasavista is a Casual restaurant serving fresh local Puerto Rican Cuisine. Great for family dinning or a special occasion or simply to have a great meal with friends.
Billings, Montana
“Best restaurant in Fajardo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Kasavista was a fantastic experience for us. The restaurant sits right on the ocean with an amazing view of the water, and sits right where the bioluminescent bay tour starts. The food at the restaurant was delicious and very fresh, nothing frozen. We ate mofongo at several places, and Kasavista was by far the best. Amazing sangria as well. The service was awesome as well, as all of the employees were very kind, and always smiling and happy. Easily my favorite place that I ate at while in Puerto Rico.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Matt R
Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Hello Matt R, I am really appreciative of your visit and great review. I hope you visit us once again when visiting Puerto Rico.

Connecticut
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Highly recommended by concierge but not up to other local restaurant standards. Good location in town.

Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Hello QUtraveler, I am sorry you did not enjoy your experience, I wish you had given more details as to our standards since I hold my staff to the highest standards.
If you ever visit Puerto Rico again please stop in and ask for me or you can email me to give me more details.

lvalentin@kasavista.com

Bayamon, Puerto Rico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice but could be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

The food is good but we wait up to 45 minutes to eat...the portions of the food are not too good. The waiter try to do his best.

Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Hola Lynn2428, I wonder if your entree took 45 minutes or your meal took 45 minutes. I have been there in the kitchen everyday and I know when something like this happens and I was totally taken back when I read this.
I apologise if in fact your entree took this long which I hoenstly doubt and I hope it was your entire meal.

Bridgewater, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wondeful Vegetarian Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

We were on a 5 days trip to PR and being a vegetarian had tough time finding good food. After coming back from bioluminescent lagoon our guide suggested Kasavista and i am happy we took her suggestion as we really enjoyed this restaurant. They have only a handful of vegetarian dishes but the one's we tried were very good. The desserts were even better and Joel, our server, was very knowledgeable about all of the entrees and desserts and did a great job with recommendations. We highly recommend this for a great dinner at a good price.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank vipul313
Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Hello vipul313, I am glad you enjoyed our vegetarian menu since it is a limited one but a tasty one.
I will let Joel know you enjoyed his service.

Bethesda, Maryland
“Great local food and ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

The seafood dishes here are excellent; whatever the catch of the day is, you cannot go wrong ordering it. I agree with other reviewers - the mofongo here is the best in the area! The sangria is homemade and excellent, and the pours are generous.
It is great fun to sit on the front porch and watch the local night scene and listen to the latin music from down the street. Both the owner and the staff are very attentive and happy to talk to you about the food and the area.
Eating here was a pleasant change from the El Conquistador and a more authentic Puerto Rican experience. The restaurant is about a 15 minute walk from the hotel marina and well worth the journey.

1 Thank Jeanne19
Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Hola Jeanne19, I love the fact that you enjoyed the latin music form our neighbours form down the street since since it can become quite a party on Friday nights.
I thank you for your review and it fills me with joy to know that you fully enjoyed your experience.