“Simply amazing”

Ranked #5 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Kasavista is a Casual restaurant serving fresh local Puerto Rican Cuisine. Great for family dinning or a special occasion or simply to have a great meal with friends.
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has become my favorite spot when I go to Puerto Rico on business everytime I go I try something different this time I had the grouper which was fresh and had a very light source which complimented it nicely. My partner had the churasco it was funny to watch her eat this she enjoyed it so much. Let's not forget about the desert oh my god the last time I went I had a chocolate souffle I thought it was the best that I ever had till I tried there guava and cheese souffle simply amazing. Dennis once again thank you for your service you rock.

1  Thank ozzyvalentin
Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Hola ozzyvalentin, I am grateful for the fact that you have visited us a few times during your trips to Puerto Rico and thrilled you love our establishment.
I will let Dennis know you appreciate his services.

There are newer reviews for Kasavista

Reviewed January 5, 2014

The service is top notch, the food is tasty, right on the beach and not overly priced! Mofongo was the best I have had on the island bar none! Great texture and taste. Seafood was very well prepared, chicken was excellent and apps were good. Desserts were a bit over hyped but good. Would eat here again.

1  Thank 1joe2

Hello 1joe2, I thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review and I hope during your next vista to Puerto Rico you visit us again and I will make sure you have the best dessert of your life!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Zero ambience, very loud. Service is attentive. The snapper was tasty, the halibut was overdone. The soufflé was supposed to be nutella but didn't taste of nutella at all and was underdone. The churrasco and the shrimp were both fantastic.

Hola RyanL99, I am sadden that you did not fully enjoy your experience at Kasavista but had you expressed your concerns while in the restaurant I assure you we would have rectified the problem. Our goal is for every guest that vista Kasavista to leave happy and satisfied! I hope you visit us again during your next visit to Fajarfdo and please ask for me so I can meet you.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are staying at El Conquistador and couldn't stand eating terrible and overpriced food anymore. The Tripadvisor reviews all sounded good so we gave it a try. It's good food, great for groups, families, and couples but keep in mind it's still a little pricey and has mostly tourists (but the good kind of tourists!). It's a quick walk from El Conquistador: Take the funicular down to El Marina and walk to the left for about ten minutes -- don't walk alone though. We ordered the halibut with truffle mashed potatoes... yummmm.

Hola Jonnamac, I just read your review and it made me smile when you said the good kind of tourists. I am glad you enjoyed your meal and I thank you for the review.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I ordered salmon with mashed potato. I enjoyed the food for the first time during my 3-days staying in Fajardo. I honestly like that the food was served in less than 1 hour (in Puerto Rico it usually takes more than 1 hour). I also like the dessert (creme brulee). My friends also liked this place. That is it:-)

1  Thank female2014

Hola Female2014, I am thrilled you feel we are the best in Fajardo and that you appreciate all our hard work. I hope you visit us again during your next trip to Fajardo.