“Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kasavista

Kasavista
Ranked #5 of 103 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Kasavista is a Casual restaurant serving fresh local Puerto Rican Cuisine. Great for family dinning or a special occasion or simply to have a great meal with friends.
New York
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

The service was amazing, the food to die for. I had the monfongo with sauce and shrimps and my husband had the churrasco OMG, OMG words can't describe the awesome food severed at Kasavista. The owner himself introduced himself and went through the wonderful dishes they serve. Truly should be rated #1. Beyond any doubt will be back soon and will recommend it. Lets not forget the House sangria

1 Thank eveyles
Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Hola Eveyles, I enjoyed the conversation we had the night you visited us with your husband. I am happy you enjoyed your evening as well and took time out to write about your experience.
Hope you visit us again when in Puerto Rico.

Gracias

Miami, Florida, United States
“awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Excellent food and service. Would definitely return on the next trip if inthe area. The manager even open thecdoor 10 minutes before for us.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Claribel P
Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Hola Claribel P, thank you for your review and it was our pleasure to serve you and your girlfriends yesterday evening. Hope you visit us once again.

Gracias
“Awesome, the best!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I checked out of El Conquistador Resort and search for a good restaurant on tripadvisor. And there it was, KASAVISTA #4 on the list, which actually I think should be #1. What amaized me most was that the owner and chef Leslie Valentin serve and presented the plates to us. He said that every time there's an opportunity to do so he will do it. Vicente his manager, and all the crew were amaizing at their service and attention. A must went visiting Fajardo City. Can wait to visit them again

1 Thank SarahAponte
Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Hola Sarah y Eric, It was truly a great way to start my day on Sunday with the pleasure of meeting you both. I thank you for your review as it always helps to get the word out of our restaurant.
I hope to see you both sometime soon. God Bless you both!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great new restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

The food was very good. I had the curry shrimp and risotto cake, the sauce was so good, I wish I had ordered 2. My husband ordered the crab quesadilla and the stuffed chicken, he loved it. This is one of those places you could go back to every night!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank pennyx2x
Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Hola Pennyx2x, Thank you for your review and I appreciate the fact that you wrote "this is one of those places you could go back to every night". Comments like those really fill me and my staff with joy.

NYC
“Vegetarian-Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Kasavista caught my eye as we went kayaking, as I love sparse, modern decor. My boyfriend and I enjoyed our final night in PR here, and were pleased. As a vegetarian, it can be challenging to find dining diversity when traveling. While Kasavista didn't have many vegetarian options, they were accommodating and knowledgeable about their dishes, verifying if certain ingredients were okay with me. It's rare to have a server ask if I'm comfortable with stock, dairy, and eggs, and recommend dishes accordingly. Often while traveling, servers simply recommend a side vegetable (even if cooked with meat) or a plain salad. However, I would love to see more vegetarian options, as it wouldn't be very interesting to have a repeat visit.

The fried cheese appetizer was delightfully light, and the chef created a custom rice and root vegetable dish for me, which was delicious! We splurged on cheese souffle for dessert, which was nice and not too rich. For drinks, the server talked us into a pitcher of house sangria, which didn't seem to contain much wine (weak), but tasted of authentic fruit versus watery juice like you find in some places. I would choose a different drink next time.

The service was above and beyond. Everyone checked on us constantly. The decor was contemporary, chic, and clean. It was a lovely evening for Fajardo dining, though not quite the NYC-level we're spoiled with for those prices.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Hello Cheshiregrrrl, Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review for my restaurant, it is really appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed the veggie options we were able to put together for you and that you had our signature dessert "Chesse and Guava Souffle".ope you visit us once again during your next trip to Puerto Rico.