“Just Great!”
Review of Costa Linda - CLOSED

Costa Linda
Reviewed June 16, 2015

My husband and I could walk to this place from where we were staying and it was recommended to us by our condo owners. It is the kind of local restaurant we love to eat at because of the pride of the owners and the love that goes into the food preparation. We sampled a variety of items on the menu and thought everything was fresh and tasty. The garlic fish fillet had lots of sauteed onions and peppers all over it and was served with a spicy veggie rice that was so incredible. Our server made a point to talk with us about our vacation and even made a phone call to check on the status of the ferries to the surrounding islands for us:) This meal was memorable and one of my favorites of our trip to Puerto Rico.

1  Thank BookFaery

Reviewed April 14, 2015

We found this little gem after asking a local where to get "real food" The food was amazing and fresh. My husband wanted a snapper, he had us come back the next day. The next night we showed up for dinner and he pulled out a tray of fresh fish caught that day. He cooked it however we wanted. Amazing. My daughter cleaned her plate every time!

2  Thank RazorHogs
Reviewed April 11, 2015

Fresh food, best fried snapper (chillo) and mofongo. The conch (carrucho) is the most tender ever. Friendly service. Omar's mom is the best cook.

1  Thank Ivemart
Reviewed February 23, 2015

Skipped the parking nightmare and had a delicious home cooked meal at Don Esteban's instead... seemed like THE PLACE TO BE... can't really say anything too negative.. just didn't want to fight the crowd...

Reviewed February 17, 2015

The food was great, we went and got caught in the festival and traffic was bad, this only happens once per year so I was told. I would go back if we stay at the El Con again. Great food

1  Thank BeachBum64152