“Son's visit”
Review of Costa Linda - CLOSED

Costa Linda
Reviewed April 11, 2015

Fresh food, best fried snapper (chillo) and mofongo. The conch (carrucho) is the most tender ever. Friendly service. Omar's mom is the best cook.

1  Thank Ivemart

Reviewed February 23, 2015

Skipped the parking nightmare and had a delicious home cooked meal at Don Esteban's instead... seemed like THE PLACE TO BE... can't really say anything too negative.. just didn't want to fight the crowd...

Reviewed February 17, 2015

The food was great, we went and got caught in the festival and traffic was bad, this only happens once per year so I was told. I would go back if we stay at the El Con again. Great food

1  Thank BeachBum64152
Reviewed December 27, 2014

We enjoyed the friendly service and Omar was available on the phone to make sure we did not miss the place. We were most impressed with the freshness of everything we had and the excellent flavor. The tostones rellenos were delicious, try a variety of fillings, it is a great way to sample the different favors they offer. Loved the octopus salad! They do not sell liquor though, we did not care but can see how it may disappoint some folks. We will come back for sure.

2  Thank Iris H
Reviewed December 6, 2014 via mobile

The best conch and shrimp coconut arepas I have had in my life. Seafood is so tender, flavorful and simply delicious.
Small family restaurant. The service is great and make you feel comfortable. The attention from the owners is one to admire.
Every time I visit Puerto Rico I have to stop at this place. It's not about the looks of the place because in Puerto Rico that's were you get the best authentic flavors, at small restaurants. Everything is good here.
Recommended to everyone.