“Lovely place with delicious food”

Las Vistas Cafe at Siete Mares Bay Inn
Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Las Vistas Cafe is a rooftop restaurant with magnificent panoramic views of the natural attractions and beauty of Eastern Puerto Rico. It is located in Las Croabas/ Fajardo. Homemade and freshly prepared breakfast and brunch is unique in the area. You can choose from a variety of dishes (e.g. eggs Benedict or omelette, steak, salads, fruit, pancakes or French toast). Las Vistas Cafe is open to enjoy from 8am to 2 pm (closed Tue and Wed in low season).
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Rooftop dining under umbrellas: We started with the fruit platter featuring local mango, papaya, and coconut, served with a ginger-cinnamon syrup - light and delicious. Gladys makes wonderful arepas to go with the eggs and sausage. The French toast was just right. Reasonably priced and yummy. I recommend you get out of the hotel and head here fora leisurely breakfast or lunch (if it's not raining).

1  Thank 2pt71828

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I can't say enough about this place. My new bride (we literally got married that morning) showed up there with a party of 8, and no reservations. Of course there was nothing available, and Glady's asked if we could come back in about 20 minutes to be able to accommodate us. Keep in mind that this is a rooftop, outdoor restaurant, and there is no waiting area. But she was so nice about it, and we really wanted to try them out, that we decided to go to the piers to take some pictures.

When we came back, she had our area set up with umbrella's to shade us from the sun. We were all still in our wedding attire, and it was warm out, but the view was amazing. We were greeted with fresh cut fruit, amazing coffee, juices, etc... and this was before we even looked at the menu.

The food was fantastic, and the weather conditions were just right. This looks to be a family owned business, and that's always nice to see. Quality of food aside, which was incredible, the overall customer service was amazing. They were very personable without being intrusive, and everyone seemed so happy (of course if I lived in Puerto Rico, I'd be pretty happy too).

There is no doubt I'll be going back next year when I visit my family again. I'll go alone if I have to, but I'm pretty sure that I won't have to. Everyone at my table was very pleased with the whole experience.

5  Thank tabalesj
Reviewed August 5, 2014

It was a little hard to find, but the food was delicious and the atmosphere was friendly. The owner and staff were all very welcoming and the rooftop was a different experience. I will say that the view wasn't as amazing as I had expected. Overall, a cute place with great food and service- worth checking out but don't go overboard trying to squeeze this into your plans.

3  Thank kim3080
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Amazing! Great service from Gladys (the owner) makes it even better.

Everything tastes very fresh and it is delicious. Attention to detail is evident and the atmosphere is fantastic.

This time I went with my wife and kid, but I'll be coming back for more; this time I'll bring some friends or additional family.

In summary, if you're craving brunch....FORGET Denny's! This is the place to go on the east side of the island.

2  Thank perezdr
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Not only is the food absolutely delicious, fresh and local, the owner, Gladys, is welcoming warm and genuine. It was just an all-around fantastic experience. We visited for the final meal of our trip and it was the perfect grand finale. Our children were able to experience local food alongside perfect hospitality. I feel fortunate to have had a meal at Gladys' home!

1  Thank redmary92