“Wonderful fresh food”

Las Vistas Cafe at Siete Mares Bay Inn
Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Las Vistas Cafe is a rooftop restaurant with magnificent panoramic views of the natural attractions and beauty of Eastern Puerto Rico. It is located in Las Croabas/ Fajardo. Homemade and freshly prepared breakfast and brunch is unique in the area. You can choose from a variety of dishes (e.g. eggs Benedict or omelette, steak, salads, fruit, pancakes or French toast). Las Vistas Cafe is open to enjoy from 8am to 2 pm (closed Tue and Wed in low season).
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Gladys greeted us right away when we walk onto her rooftop restaurant. She makes you feel like family. A lot of her food she grows right there and is super fresh. If she didn't grow it then it's locally sourced. You could taste the freshness and appreciate the care she puts into each dish. Just a wonderful, relaxing experience overall. Oh, and did I mention the beautiful views?

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is a great breakfast spot with terrific views. Arrive early and be patient. You can't rush perfection.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I wish this litlle restaurant was near my home. I'd be there for breakfast and lunch. You'll feel llike one of Gladys' (the owner) family. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful find!! This is truly a hidden gem (even thou it's #1 on Tripadvisor). Gladys is so sweet!!! So welcoming, you can tell she loves life and loves her place and it's customers!!! Food is so good! And the view is gorgeous!!! Eggs Benedict and omlets are awesome. Wish this was in my hometown!!!!! Love it!!! Gladys your the best! Keep spreading that carribean charm!

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I arrived at the dock in Fajardo too late to make the 9am ferry to Culebra, so I decided to head up to Cabezas de San Juan for the morning. I actually stumbled upon this restaurant by chance. At first I was a bit skeptical, as the restaurant had only seven tables and one waitress. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the person waiting tables was the owner who learned my name upon arrival and continued to refer to me by my name during my entire meal. Not only was the service excellent, but so was the food. I absolutely loved the fruit platter with the homemade dressing and the arepas with mango jelly. I will most definitely return for another breakfast!!