My family and I just came back from a 4 night stay at las casitas village. We had a great time. The resort is just beautiful. The service was excellent. Our butler Ricardo was there anytime we needed him and was extremely nice. I even called him on his day off not knowing and he still got what I needed. The pools are beautiful at the casitas(3 of them). We didn't have a problem getting a golf cart shuttle to take us to and from the casitas. The most we had to wait was 6-8 minutes and that was on a very busy saturday evening. Yes the food is expensive and sometimes not very good but there are plenty of island restaurants around. We will be returning to las casitas in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Casitas Village is an enclave of private villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, personal concierges and butler service. Among many pleasures, enjoy an expansive waterpark, scuba dive, ride horseback, golf or choose from a renowned menu of soothing treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Las Casitas Village has long been known as the jewel of the Caribbean and has accumulated a list of prestigious awards and accolades including a 4-diamond rating by AAA. Welcome to Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo