A lovely resort with it's own private Palomino Island. We stayed here for 5 days in Jan 2013 and were very pleased with the amenities. Infinity Pool, hot tubs, and family oriented water park are among a few of the things available. Restaurants, however, leave something to be desired. Car rental a must, as there are many tasty and cheaper options outside the resort. Thankfully, there is a Starbucks in house. Lots of stairs and sprawl, if mobility is an issue for you, you are better off staying in the Hotel Portion of the Waldorf. Some of the rooms have kitchenettes, try asking for a room on the second floor, most have balconies overlooking the Palomino Island. There is a small ferry that leaves hourly for the island. Easily accessible but requires some schedule planning as the last ferry leaves at 3pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Casitas Village is an enclave of private villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, personal concierges and butler service. Among many pleasures, enjoy an expansive waterpark, scuba dive, ride horseback, golf or choose from a renowned menu of soothing treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Las Casitas Village has long been known as the jewel of the Caribbean and has accumulated a list of prestigious awards and accolades including a 4-diamond rating by AAA. Welcome to Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo