First of all let me say that the resort had an absolutely breathtaking view from all directions. There were plenty of excursions and things to do at the resort. We loved Palomino Island and were told by other vacationers that Culebra Island is even more beautiful. To me the only negative was the casita my husband and I stayed in. The thermostat didn't work and the room was freezing. The only other option was to turn it off (which we did). The curtains to the patio doors were torn. A glass pain in the patio door was cracked. The ceiling fan was peeling paint. The patio wasn't swept before our stay and I didn't feel that the floors had been cleaned good in the room. These are all things that should have been taken care of before our stay and I wonder why they weren't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Casitas Village is an enclave of private villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, personal concierges and butler service. Among many pleasures, enjoy an expansive waterpark, scuba dive, ride horseback, golf or choose from a renowned menu of soothing treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Las Casitas Village has long been known as the jewel of the Caribbean and has accumulated a list of prestigious awards and accolades including a 4-diamond rating by AAA. Welcome to Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo