I live in Puerto Rico and I have been to most of the hotels in Puerto Rico and the conquistador is the best. this grand resort has the best spa in Puerto Rico and the rooms are in the best condition and is beautiful to with their private island of Palominos and it's awesome beaches and mountains. The hotel is really fun with it's private waterpark( El coqui ) that has three awesome slides, a lazy river, and the infinity pool, and in the island is fun because you take a ferry to it an it has a mini golf, beach voleyball, hiking trails, fun areas, and great beaches. Waldof Astoria you have done it again, the best hotel in Puerto Rico is El Conquistador and the funest to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Casitas Village is an enclave of private villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, personal concierges and butler service. Among many pleasures, enjoy an expansive waterpark, scuba dive, ride horseback, golf or choose from a renowned menu of soothing treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Las Casitas Village has long been known as the jewel of the Caribbean and has accumulated a list of prestigious awards and accolades including a 4-diamond rating by AAA. Welcome to Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo