“NEVER AGAIN”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating
Clifton, New Jersey
“NEVER AGAIN”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

If I could have rated ZERO stars, I would have! This place was the biggest disappointment I had on my entire 2 week vacation in PR. The service sucked!

First, we waited about 40 minutes for our drinks. Then almost an hour there we saw the waitress coming with a plate that we thought was our food... turned out to be a salad. No, Wait! More like a couple of pieces of lettuce and a slice of tomato.

Its not like the place was even packed. No excuse for the poor service. And to top it off, normally they would automatically add gratuity on parties of 8+... Turned out they automatically added a 15% gratuity on our bill and we were a party of 3.

So to sum it up, I got terrible service, long wait, pricey menu and STILL was forced to leave a 15% tip. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Colon Family - NJ

• Visited July 2012

Prospect Heights, Illinois
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Went the other night with my family. Horrible food I had the paella and it was horrible. The fish was like leather chewy and disgusting. My wife had the fried shrimp it was bland. The service took forever. When I went looking for the waitress since she disappeared she was rubbing the cooks back. A true tourist trap and not worth it.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Sal P
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Seafood in Fajardo Puerto Rico”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I was choosing between Blue Bahia and La Estacion, I wish I had gone to La Estacion. La Estacion happens to be closed that day. You could glam it up and call it a seafood restaurant, but really it is a seafood shed. The service is ok, the food is slightly slow, it takes a while for it to come out from the kitchen. It is not exceptional at all. I bet the only reason that it is so busy is that all the kayak tours to bio bay or other tours leaves in the proximity, where else can you go if you have to take off within half an hour or an hour? Go to La Estacion, which is very close by, I wrote an review for it too. The price is similar, the venue is better, the food is 100 times better.

Boston, Massachusetts
“almost inedible”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

On the plus side, the waitress was very friendly and nice and to be fair, we did not order what she recommended. However, what we did order was awful. The chicken stuffed with yucca was boiled, tough and flavorless. The mofongo was similarly bland. But worst of all was the mahi mahi in mango sauce which was truly inedible. The fish had a spoiled taste to it. It is amazing how different the same dish can taste. We ordered mofongo with shrimp and Estacion nearby and it was amazing-- almost otherworldly. It would have been a bad deal at $50, but it cost us $120 for two adults and 2 children (with no alcohol). Go to Estacion for the exact same price!!

Orangeville, Pennsylvania
“Great food, good price.”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Food was very palatable and flavorful. Service was quick and efficient. Menu prices were on par for finer dining restaurants in the area. Casual atmosphere with outdoor dining available. Portions were more than suffice. Good place to have dinner with family and couples or to stop and have a few drinks.