“Delicious!! Worth more than one visit!”
Review of Di Yukas

Di Yukas
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: White and clean property decorated in a minimalistic and modern style with a spectacular view of the sea, the island of Palominos, and other small islands of the east side of Puerto Rico. A little deck outside is available for those who prefer the sun and the natural breeze.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I went here with my wife on our first wedding anniversary. I booked it because of the good reviews at TripAdvisor, and I was not disappointed. Every single item we ordered was just delicious! The fish croquets, the Mahi Mahi filet, the Grouper (wow!) as well as the sangria (with passion fruit!).

Also our waiter was super friendly and gave excellent recommendations!

Overall a wonderful experience. Would definitely do it again!

1  Thank Stefan M
There are newer reviews for Di Yukas

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner at this place last year and it was ok, the only reason I am writing a second review is cause I really do believe they did a great job this time. The drinks were great, the food was just great and the dessert was priceless. In reality the food was much better than the first time. Not only was the food better but the service outstanding...Aida had great knowledge of the food and drinks in the place. I myself had breaded chicken and it was just spectacular!! People if you are ever in Fajardo please visit this place you will never regret it, once is never enough!

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was lovely! It was suggested by the proprietors at Casa Flamboyant where we stayed. My husband is vegan and the kitchen accommodated with a lovely vegetable mufongo. Our server was Freddie and he was incredible!

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

My partnering I were there on a Sunday and enjoyed it immensely. We started off with the sangria, which was very good with nice portions of mango and other fruit. We had the fish yuca fritter as an appetizer. They were delicious. We also had the yuca soup. It was creamy and very flavorful, I wanted to lick the bowl. As our main course I had the yuca encrusted salmon with yuca gnocchi. Wow is all I can say. The fish was cooked perfectly and the gnocchi were a great surprise. My partner had the churrasco with yuca fries. The sauce on top was a nice take on a chimichuri but with a lighter flavor. We ended the meal with the yuca flan. The flan was creamy and very good. All in all one of the best meals we've had. The servers were attentive but gave you space and were very knowledgable. This is a place we will definitely go back to and recommend to others.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Pros:
-Nice menu items
-Great flavors
-Great presentation
-LOVED the "Yuca Coquito".

Cons
-A bit noisy

1  Thank EnriqueCM