“Excellent! Vegan friendly”

Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: White and clean property decorated in a minimalistic and modern style with a spectacular view of the sea, the island of Palominos, and other small islands of the east side of Puerto Rico. A little deck outside is available for those who prefer the sun and the natural breeze.
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was lovely! It was suggested by the proprietors at Casa Flamboyant where we stayed. My husband is vegan and the kitchen accommodated with a lovely vegetable mufongo. Our server was Freddie and he was incredible!

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

My partnering I were there on a Sunday and enjoyed it immensely. We started off with the sangria, which was very good with nice portions of mango and other fruit. We had the fish yuca fritter as an appetizer. They were delicious. We also had the yuca soup. It was creamy and very flavorful, I wanted to lick the bowl. As our main course I had the yuca encrusted salmon with yuca gnocchi. Wow is all I can say. The fish was cooked perfectly and the gnocchi were a great surprise. My partner had the churrasco with yuca fries. The sauce on top was a nice take on a chimichuri but with a lighter flavor. We ended the meal with the yuca flan. The flan was creamy and very good. All in all one of the best meals we've had. The servers were attentive but gave you space and were very knowledgable. This is a place we will definitely go back to and recommend to others.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Pros:
-Nice menu items
-Great flavors
-Great presentation
-LOVED the "Yuca Coquito".

Cons
-A bit noisy

1  Thank EnriqueCM
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The mofongo with salmon, medallions of pork, ceviche, churrasco, were excellent. The service is super fast. The servers know how to treat you. My favorite restaurant in Fajardo, is centrally located and accessible if you are staying at El Conquistador.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Went there our first night during a stay at Las Casitas. Good fare, but not as good as La Estacion, or El Bohio or any other restaurant we ate at. It was still good, but just not as good comparatively. Prices were on the high side comared to El Bohio or La Estacion, but you'll find most menus in the area have similiar pricing structures. The Mero (Grouper) was the best entree we had.

2  Thank BethEmilio