“Highly recommend”

Ranked #7 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: White and clean property decorated in a minimalistic and modern style with a spectacular view of the sea, the island of Palominos, and other small islands of the east side of Puerto Rico. A little deck outside is available for those who prefer the sun and the natural breeze.
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We really enjoyed our meal at Di Yukas. We sat outside on the balcony and had a great view of the ocean. Service was great--very attentive and friendly. Very creative menu--good, fresh ingredients. Loved the side of veggies.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

My bf and I went for our anniversary inside, its decor is very nice dim lighting. Food was good Ibhad the coconut rice it was good a little to sweet and also the scallops. Price was a little much for just 4 scallops and a couple spoon fulls of rice. My husband had the red snapper he saidbit was a lil bland and it wasnt deboned. Overall place is nice romantic but you wont get full.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Our family of 4 all enjoyed wonderful meals from seafood to chicken to skirt steak salad. Portions not overly large, but filling. Nice wine by the glass, and yummy desserts. All ingredients very fresh and well prepared. Parking is limited and across the road. Best to dine on the earlier side.
Worth the trip!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband and I ate here a few weeks ago and were blown away by the incredible service and food. We've been to almost every restaurant in Fajardo and think Di Yukas is arguably the best one here. Our server, Freddie, was excellent and spot-on when recommending dishes and drinks. He made our experience truly special and made us feel like we were family (which is so rare these days!). We'll definitely come back, bring friends and recommend to others. Do not miss it!!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We started with a half pitcher of red wine sangria. What a terrific introduction! A half was nearly too much for two people but it was sooo good. Then we shared fish croquets...so tasty and fresh. If you think you are not a fish eater, this will convert you. It is all fish, no filler.

The entrees we tried were pizza with white fish and chicken, sounds weird but, no lie, delicious. we also had chicken in a ginger and tamarind sauce with mofungo. Huge portion, the ginger was so fragrant and the tamarind sweet. we also tried the whole red snapper...what a winner. I thought it would be a hot mess to eat but it wasn't and so good, as my eyes rolled back in my head... I had it with a side of red beans and rice. I would get it again except that I want to try something new next time.

They wrapped up the meal with a shot of cocito cocktail. What a treat. we were so effusive with our praise of the meal, the waitress brought out the chef..a young man..a magical young man who understands fresh delicious food. You MUST eat here.