“Great views, service, and food.”
Review of Di Yukas

Di Yukas
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: White and clean property decorated in a minimalistic and modern style with a spectacular view of the sea, the island of Palominos, and other small islands of the east side of Puerto Rico. A little deck outside is available for those who prefer the sun and the natural breeze.
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Nothing to complain about here.. Great all around. A little breezy on our evening here but that isn't their fault. Awesome place.

There are newer reviews for Di Yukas

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The food by Chef Marcos was the best we've had in Fajardo in all 5 days we've been in Puerto Rico. My friends and I will definitely revisit.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The food was excellent and so was the service. Everyone was so friendly and helpful in their suggestions on what to order. We sat outside to enjoy the view and it was beautiful but the bugs got to be too much for us toward sunset..just a friendly warning. We had the fish croquettes and beef carpaccio rolls for appetizers and both were delicious! There were four of us and we tried the chicken breast with ginger tamarind glaze (which was a little sweet but very good), the grilled skirt steak, a salmon dish and the mofongo. All the dishes were really well prepared and very flavorful. The after dinner drink that they brought us was incredible...I could have had many more of those! Over all, I would highly recommend this restaurant. You just might want to sit inside.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed at El Conquistador for five nights with our daughter and son who were on college spring break, and this was our favorite dinner of the trip...just down the road from the hotel. Even my husband who doesn't usually like Asian flavors loved this restaurant. Ronaldo, our waiter, was awesome! He was friendly, attentive, and made helpful suggestions. We sat at a corner table on the patio with a cushioned bench on one side and chairs on the other. We started with a half pitcher of delicious red sangria which was served with fresh fruit-garnished glasses. We wanted to try several menu items, so rather than ordering entrees, we had an appetizer (I thought it was calamari but I'm not seeing that on the online menu), large ceviche, shrimp tempura roll, spicy tuna roll, and sushi pizza topped with churrasco and shrimp...all delicious and beautifully presented. After finishing our half pitcher of sangria, Ronaldo brought us a full pitcher of sangria with fresh glasses on the house! To finish our meal, we each had a little shot glass filled with something like coconut eggnog topped with whipped cream. It appeared that all tables were served this complimentary treat. Our bill with tax totaled just $80 for four people including the sangria. Wow! I definitely recommend Di Yukas and will go back the next time I'm in Fajardo!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Ordered the pork tenderloin--terrible meal and wait staff not very attentive. Drink menu very lame and menu small and not good. I would never go back.