“Excellent”

Ranked #7 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: White and clean property decorated in a minimalistic and modern style with a spectacular view of the sea, the island of Palominos, and other small islands of the east side of Puerto Rico. A little deck outside is available for those who prefer the sun and the natural breeze.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Excellent place to visit with family, couples or friends. Great view and quality food. The outdoor seating is an excellent choice.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is another restaurant that has great food great drinks and great prices.You can get some good food here Dinner for four soup to nuts drinks salad main course and desert for $140.You can't beat that with a stick pal,and I mean good chow too.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have visited a couple of times, both times on Sundays for lunch (they open at 1pm). Food is definitely above average. The mofongo was real good. The place is small (and the tables kind of close to each other) but if you go early it probably won't be busy. Service is kind of slow but friendly. The food is worth it. Probably my favorite spot in Fajardo. Definitely more menu options than La Estacion and less formal than Pasion por el Fogon.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This was my favorite meal during this trip to Puerto Rico. The food was excellent and there was a variety on the menu. Go before sunset and sit outside to see the amazing view.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I have been to probably most if not all of the best restaurants in Fajardo. This is clearly my new favorite.

First of all, the service was incredible. Our waiter Ronaldo did a great job of making us feel welcomed and happy. He made good menu suggestions, made us laugh and even brought me a free drink after my first one ( piña colada ) didnt have enough alcohol.

The taste of my mofongo stuffed with shrimp was incredible. One of the best mofongos ive had. The chef Felix did a great job and in the end he came to our table to ask about our experience. You can tell they where really concerned about the customer satisfaction.

My table had the pescado con yuca appetizer and it had amazing taste. It came with a really good sauce and I would suggest anyone who comes visit to have it. Im definetly coming back with some friends to have an enjoyable dinner while we look at the ocean.