“Great food, great service, great atmosphere!!!”
Review of Di Yukas

Di Yukas
Ranked #6 of 101 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: White and clean property decorated in a minimalistic and modern style with a spectacular view of the sea, the island of Palominos, and other small islands of the east side of Puerto Rico. A little deck outside is available for those who prefer the sun and the natural breeze.
“Great food, great service, great atmosphere!!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

The hotel staff at El Conquistador were we are currently staying recommended this restaurant and we were VERY satisfied! The food is out of this world! The staff was great! The owner and chef came out and greeted us and were very pleasant!!! You will love it!!!

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“You must go!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This restaurant is amazing!! The food was absolutely delicious, the best my friends and I have had in Puerto Rico so far, and the staff was super friendly and awesome! The chef even came to our table to see how everything was. Delicious food, great service, and very reasonable prices as well! I'll definitely be going back! :)

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank verna_jo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Creativity at its best!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband, teenager son and I decided to dine out before heading home and we've heard about the place before so we decided to go. The service, the food was excellent and very reasonable prices... I can't remember when was the last time that actually THE CHEF of a Restaurant, came up to a table to ask how was everything... Delightfully Amazing! Creativity at it best! I will definitely return soon and definitely will recommend it to all my friends. I give them 5 stars for sure!

1 Thank Glodemaris
Mayaguez, null, Puerto Rico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This restaurant is the bomb!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We have been in Puerto Rico for 3 months and would whole-heartedly say that this restaurant had the best meal so far!! The food was absolutely delicious, the staff is fun and helpful, and the ambiance in the restaurant is so nice! If you are in the area you must stop and taste the delicious food of Chef Marcus! :)

Morgan, Audrey, and Verna

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank MorganMcKinley
“Excellent!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The food is amazingly good. And the service is excellent. The trifongo is awsome! It is near hotel El Conquistador. and the best choice to eat in Fajardo.