“Very disappointed”
Review of Cremaldi Ice Cream

Cremaldi Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Fajardo
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Ok so I drove all the way from san juan to try this fried ice cream and was extremely disappointed with it. The service was great but the oil was dirty and had burned black dots and the frosted flakes were soft and nothing crispy...tasted like old cereal...I think it had to be the person who did it because ive heard the lady makes it best. Anyway maybe in the future I would give it another chance but it has to be done right. I didnt complain there to avoid discomfort from the service.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Kids wanted ice cream. Found this gem. The kids loved it & left happy. The mint, chocolate & rocky road were excellent.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Had great fried ice cream and excellent service. We called and she gave us "personal directions" as our google maps were off.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Love the locale with the swings! And the ice cream is very good. I had a Sunday with all the trimming, perfect!

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here for about 8 years and make it a point to go to the best places when I travel. I have never had ice cream like this. This is a gem and the owner has literally been there every time it's pretty impressive. Just try it and prepare to be amazed!