“WOW! WHAT AN EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCE!”

Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Greetings from Bill Wraps fishing charters PR We have a Hatteras 36 fully rigged. Offering 4,6,8 hour and multiple day sport fishing charters. We fish the PR trench the sixth deepest waters in the world, deepest in the Atlantic and only a couple of miles ride from dock. Each trip includes captain, mate,top of the line gear, baits, refreshments and snacks. During our 6 and 8 hour trips we also include lunch and fruits. All trips are private charters in which you can bring up to six guests. Also available are the split charters. We also offer transfers to Culebra and Vieques. Beach days at Icacos, Palomino, Palominito and Sunset cruises for couples and groups. For reservation please complete the fax confirmation in the contact us icon at our web page. Tight lines Capt Luis Iglesias
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed March 31, 2013

What an amazing trip! Our family took a full day trip with Capt. Iglesias "Church" and Mate Raffi. Capt. Iglesias was understanding of our expectations and honest in his advice. We experienced the most beautiful and breathtaking moments with them. Thank you for an amazing and wonderful adventure! The fish we caught were awesome and the process was even better! THANK YOU!

1  Thank Esther S
Captchurch, Owner at Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

It was a great honor to be able to share great moments with you and your family.
Having tons of fun under the Sun. Caribbean style on the Caribbean side Vieques style.
Tight lines and tons of Health.

Till next bite
Capt Church

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My buddy and i went out on Bill Wraps charter last week when we were in PR. We did not even have one knock down (bite). No fish, paid $800 for a boat ride. It sometimes happens, but really unacceptable for a professional guide service. I think the boat operator was at the Miami Boat show for the week and set us up with some other captain to run his boat.

The boat is dreadfully slow with terrible fumes. The mate was unapproachable and seemed pretty disinterested as he spent the whole trip listening to his iPod. What I was most disappointed with was their inflexibility to adjust the targeted species (Mahi) after 5 hours of zero action. I explained that my friend had never been on a charter and would be happy with any bend of the rod, regardless of what was on the other end. The operator did not care and continued not catching fish.

Finally, today I saw that they tried to hit my debit card twice for the trip. I called my bank and they said it was likely just an issue with their card machine, but regardless it only adds to my frustration with this company. It is unfortunate that I feel compelled to give a negative review of a charter as in any service industry, reviews matter. But in this case, I feel compelled. I have been on over 30 charters in my lifetime and Bill Wraps was the worst without question.

5  Thank Bg11ss
Captchurch, Owner at Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

All real fisherman know that fishing is fishing is not catching, collecting, harvesting or picking up fish and also fish will never come to the dock you need to go to the deep water to catch them, that is why they call it Deep Sea Fishing. The Atlantic Ocean is a very vast ocean and we do not have a fenced areas were we go to rodeo fish. The Puerto Rican trench are the sixth deepest waters in he world and the deepest in the Atlantic that is why over the years it has been called by many as the Marlin Alley.
We have a good Battle wagon (that runs with twin diesel engines and generator), top of the line equipment, top of the line Baits, all of our crew are USCG licensed/regulated and have years of experience in what they do.
From the beginning in our primal booking conversation it was specified that the plan was to target pelagic species, that is what we aimed for and what we did. Some times the fish just do not want to cooperate.
Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico takes its fishing seriously and always fulfill the plan our clients ask for. Some other charters operations offer you deep sea fishing and you end up fishing in the shallows for barracudas.
The booking policy is always the same for all of our clients, the booking confirmation document has to be filled and sent for dates to be separated and if the document can not be completed by the client a credit card number will be requested to fulfill the commitment and avoid no shows at the dock the date of the charters. No charge will be made to the credit card till the date of the charter and the payment is done when the trip finalizes and done on a wireless machine on board. That way the clients sign and take copy of the receipt.
When the trip has only one or two passenger the price is usually adjusted, as it was done in your case when we gave you a discount before the trip.

I felt compelled to answer your review due to the fact that it is of great concern for me that a client was not satisfied with our service.
Feel free to contact us at anytime when you are in Puerto Rico we will set you up for a charter to see if your luck has changed.
tight lines
Capt Church

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Some charters make you feel like you're just another name on the schedule. Not these guys. After first speaking on the phone with Captain Iglesias, he texted me all of the info I needed. Again the night before the trip he sent a reminder text. Although Captain Iglesias was on vaccation the day of our trip, he provided another top-of-the-line captain in Captain Luis. We fished with Captain Luis and the first mate Ivan . Both are great guys and cool to spend the day with. We would have had a good time with these guys if we didn't catch a thing. We caught several mahi and a tuna. During the trip the mate took care of everything, including the music. After the trip, Captain Iglesias called to make sure we had a good trip. The next day he texted a photo to me that the mate had taken at the dock. I can't say enough, only that if we ever get to go back to PR, I'm calling these guys for offshore fishing. If you fish every day or never have before, go with these guys.

Captchurch, Owner at Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

We take pride and joy in only giving top of the line service to our clients.
Taking care of all the little details to make your day in the water Enjoyable.
Fishing is our passion .
Big OH Yeah!!!!!!!
See you soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

My wife and I recently spent our honeymoon in Fajardo, PR. If you have never been, this place is absolutely amazing. I love to fish offshore here in North Carolina from my personal boat (31 Contender) so going on fishing charters is not a normal deal for me. I have been on a few out of state and had the most miserable time listing to captains telling the customers so much bs that they didn't know any better than to believe. This was absolutely not the case with Bill Wraps charters. These guys are great. We had the best time on our 3/4 turned full day charter. The captain and mate were first class. I would recommend that no one make a trip to PR without spending at least one day fishing with these guys.

Captchurch, Owner at Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Great to hear that you enjoyed PR east side and Fishing. Also That you liked spending your honeymoon in the island of enchantment. Prosperity, Health and Many Children for you and wife.

also to visit us anytime you wish to have some fun under the sun.

Big OH YEAH!!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I decide to celebrate my father 60th Birthday different, so we rent for a day Bill Wraps Fishing Charter on August 4,2012. It was the best experience that we have, and a day that we will never forget as my nephew got his first fish with only 4 years thanks to Captain Church !!! He and his Crew treat us like family, making sure that we where having a good time. We stop at Icacos Island, on a great spot to be as close to the shore, to swim and relax to take lunch. I was impressive of all the fish that surrounds us in the water while we where snorkeling. I will definitely recommend this Charter to everyone, as the price for the trip is great but the quality of the people that are in charge are priceless !

Captchurch, Owner at Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

It is a Honor to be part of great family memories that last for ever. We at Bill Wraps enjoy to treat our clients like family only the best of services.
Hope to share with you many more family moments.

Till next bite