“The level of proffessionalism extends beyond the time on the boat!!”

Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Greetings from Bill Wraps fishing charters PR We have a Hatteras 36 fully rigged. Offering 4,6,8 hour and multiple day sport fishing charters. We fish the PR trench the sixth deepest waters in the world, deepest in the Atlantic and only a couple of miles ride from dock. Each trip includes captain, mate,top of the line gear, baits, refreshments and snacks. During our 6 and 8 hour trips we also include lunch and fruits. All trips are private charters in which you can bring up to six guests. Also available are the split charters. We also offer transfers to Culebra and Vieques. Beach days at Icacos, Palomino, Palominito and Sunset cruises for couples and groups. For reservation please complete the fax confirmation in the contact us icon at our web page. Tight lines Capt Luis Iglesias
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Sugar Hill, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The level of proffessionalism extends beyond the time on the boat!!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Some charters make you feel like you're just another name on the schedule. Not these guys. After first speaking on the phone with Captain Iglesias, he texted me all of the info I needed. Again the night before the trip he sent a reminder text. Although Captain Iglesias was on vaccation the day of our trip, he provided another top-of-the-line captain in Captain Luis. We fished with Captain Luis and the first mate Ivan . Both are great guys and cool to spend the day with. We would have had a good time with these guys if we didn't catch a thing. We caught several mahi and a tuna. During the trip the mate took care of everything, including the music. After the trip, Captain Iglesias called to make sure we had a good trip. The next day he texted a photo to me that the mate had taken at the dock. I can't say enough, only that if we ever get to go back to PR, I'm calling these guys for offshore fishing. If you fish every day or never have before, go with these guys.

Visited November 2012
Captchurch, Owner at Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
We take pride and joy in only giving top of the line service to our clients.
Taking care of all the little details to make your day in the water Enjoyable.
Fishing is our passion .
Big OH Yeah!!!!!!!
See you soon.

“Honeymoon in PR”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My wife and I recently spent our honeymoon in Fajardo, PR. If you have never been, this place is absolutely amazing. I love to fish offshore here in North Carolina from my personal boat (31 Contender) so going on fishing charters is not a normal deal for me. I have been on a few out of state and had the most miserable time listing to captains telling the customers so much bs that they didn't know any better than to believe. This was absolutely not the case with Bill Wraps charters. These guys are great. We had the best time on our 3/4 turned full day charter. The captain and mate were first class. I would recommend that no one make a trip to PR without spending at least one day fishing with these guys.

Captchurch, Owner at Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Great to hear that you enjoyed PR east side and Fishing. Also That you liked spending your honeymoon in the island of enchantment. Prosperity, Health and Many Children for you and wife.

also to visit us anytime you wish to have some fun under the sun.

Big OH YEAH!!!!!!!!
Dorado, Puerto Rico
“Great Way to Celebrate a 60th Birthday !!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I decide to celebrate my father 60th Birthday different, so we rent for a day Bill Wraps Fishing Charter on August 4,2012. It was the best experience that we have, and a day that we will never forget as my nephew got his first fish with only 4 years thanks to Captain Church !!! He and his Crew treat us like family, making sure that we where having a good time. We stop at Icacos Island, on a great spot to be as close to the shore, to swim and relax to take lunch. I was impressive of all the fish that surrounds us in the water while we where snorkeling. I will definitely recommend this Charter to everyone, as the price for the trip is great but the quality of the people that are in charge are priceless !

Visited August 2012
Captchurch, Owner at Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
It is a Honor to be part of great family memories that last for ever. We at Bill Wraps enjoy to treat our clients like family only the best of services.
Hope to share with you many more family moments.

Till next bite
Capt church
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top Notch Charter!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is a top notch charter service with an excellent captain and first mate (Ivan)!!! Class act all the way! I've fished many places in the world and hands down this is my favorite charter.

Recently traveled to Puerto Rico and wished to do a half-day split charter for deep sea fishing. I contacted Captain Iglesias and he graciously agreed to accomodate me as long as he found two others to share the cost. He found one other person and agreed to reduce the overall cost of the trip (this rarely happens with a charter!!!) so that the trip could happen. I thought this was great until he called me and told me that the other person backed out. Without me even asking, he told me that he'd be willing to take me out by myself! A class act! What was even classier was that he offered me a ride to/from the hotel since I didn't have a car!

The day of the trip, Captain picks me up and we chat while driving to the marina. Captain Iglesias is passionate about fishing and the preservation of the sport. This enthusiasm and passion mimics mine so I knew that I was in good hands. We met up with Ivan and took off. The captain explained the strategy and made the trip extremely enjoyable with his conversation and attitude. Ivan is an amazing mate that was on top of everything.

I ended up catching a 34 lbs kingfish and a smaller cuda. No marlin but that's why it's called fishing and not catching. But no skunk!

I highly recommend calling this company first and booking their services!!!

Visited September 2012
Great to know you had a good time aboard the Bill Wraps. That's what we like that if a person comes to PR and wants to go out In a quality fishing trip, that they are able to fullfill their wish.
Oh Yeah!!!!!
Our passion is fishing the same way as our clients love fishing.
See you soon, till next bite
Capt Church
Glendale, Arizona
“Wow Baracuda!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My wife and I chartered with Captain Iglesias and First Mate Rick this last Tuesday and it was great! We fished for 6 hours and I caught 3 baracuda! The crew was very wonderful and caring when my wife got a little sea sick (ugh!) Despite the rough waters it was one of the best days we have ever had! Spending time with the crew "Catching" on the open ocean was just spectacular. We recommend to anyone that is looking for a great fishing (or catching!) trip to book with Bill Wraps Fishing!

Visited August 2012
Captchurch, Owner at Bill Wraps Fishing Charters Puerto Rico, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
WoW!!
And a big OH YEAH!!!
Great to get such a positive feedback.
The day after that charter we had a few rain and winds from TS Isaac.
Next time you are in PR call us to do some fishing and lots of fun under the sun!!!!!