“Leave your resort and go here for breakfast”

Golden Sweet Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Fajardo
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 10, 2014

No frills, but fast and cheap. We got breakfast here three days while staying at El Conquistador and we're so glad we left the resort instead of going to the over-priced and busy on-site cafés, like we did last year. The sandwiches are cheap: a $3.50 ham, cheese, and egg on pan criollo makes for a great breakfast that can easily be shared if you don't like huge breakfasts. My fiancé also had their fresh-squeezed orange juice, coffee (although they added cream when I asked twice for black coffee), and the Puerto Rican specialty pastry known as quesito, and he liked them all.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Was close to the Fajardo Inn, so, took a chance with the family. Friendly staff, and ok omelets, but all pastries tasted day-old or worse. Pancakes and waffles were dry and boring, BUT, the prices here are dirt-cheap. Styrofoam plates and flimsy plastic ware.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

this was fabulous.just stopped this morning, they had the best cheese sticks and cherry turnovers. Waitress was great, place was clean, loved it

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We ate here because we wanted something authentic puerto rican, but it was not even worth the visit. food was not very flavorful and service wasn't very friendly.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Just a nice local bakery that makes a narrow variety of PuertoRican breads and pastries. Breakfast and lunch are available but really nothing out of the ordinary. I live here so I like it but I don't think I'd go out of my way to come he on vacation.

1  Thank Sugarbirdflorida