“Agree with 'just okay'”

Dining options: Breakfast
Boston, Massachusetts
“Agree with 'just okay'”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

There is something about a breakfast sandwich in Central America that I crave. I think it's the mantequilla (butter). The sandwiches here were good - standard, nothing fancy. Only problem was the speed of service (an unfortunately common trend of our visit). It took no less than 40 minutes one morning to get the 2 sandwiches we ordered. So, don't go here if you are in a rush or if it seems busy, but otherwise, it's convenient and inexpensive.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank elwino

Cleveland, Ohio
“Just ok”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Staff was very nice, and prices are reasonable. Food was fine for a breakfast - bakery place. Was the only breakfast place in Fajardo on Trip Advisor. We wound up here twice. Wish there was outdoor seating or a nice view.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Ben S
Phoenix, AZ
“From good to average”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I used to have breakfast here every Wednesday and I dont know if they changed administration but about a year ago their food quality and service went down. I dont go anymore, but I still recommend it for those that are not too demanding with food.

Visited June 2011
Key West
“Very good breakfast for a very reasonable price!”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

My wife and I stopped at this road side bakery for breakfast twice. It's literally right off the main road leaving Fajardo..so it's very convenient. Plus, they have plenty of parking. The bakery, it self, is very clean and new looking. And the food is delicious. With a good mixture of traditional breakfast foods as well as bakery items. Oh, and the service is excellent!

• Visited October 2011
Hoffman Estates
“Great place”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I love Golden Sweet Bakery. I first came here as a tourist then as a local after I move to PR. 3 minutes from my daughters school. I came here several times a week for coffee and a bagel and to watch CNN. they also have PR local news on tv. Yummy food. Best coffee I've had in my life. Service is usually slow like many places in PR so if your in a hurry to catch the ferry beware. Mostly locals, a few tourists going to and from ferry. Overall great bakery.

1 Thank Lisa533