“Island Hopping”
Review of Serenity Sea Tours

Serenity Sea Tours
Ranked #2 of 59 Tours in Fajardo
More attraction details
Owner description: Serenity Sea Tours offers a DRNA, Tourism, and USCG-endorsed, private alternative for luxury motor boat cruising around any of the islands of the Fajardo Reserve or Culebra.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had a wonderful time with Captain Jose on 7/21. He took us to a couple of islands for a bit of snorkeling. Mostly hung out on Palominita which was great. Had a few drinks and lunch on board. It was a very relaxing time and look forward to doing it again in the near future.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"saw dolphins"
"wealth of knowledge"
in 2 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 3 reviews
"snorkeling spots"
in 3 reviews
"caesar"
in 15 reviews
"doris"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We had a great time on the boat!
We felt super safe at all times which was important to me with a set of 7 year old twins.
Courtney and Captain Jose did everything possible to make sure we had a great time and we were doing what we wanted to do. Excellent service, excellent time. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank AustinTexasFamily
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The kids (8-19) were unanimous in their review. Best.Family.Vacation.Day.EVER!! We stayed on Icacos the whole day, and made multiple snorkeling excursions before and after the big catamarans were there. Captain Jeffrey was amazing. Could not have been nicer, better service, etc. Food and drink was MUCH better than you'd get on a big tour (though a couple of the adults might say that the rum drinks were a little too good). Courtney could not have been more accommodating to our needs and ensuring that we had a great time. since it was the last full day of our vacation, it could not have ended on a better note. Thanks!!

Oh, and all her restaurant recommendations were spot on as well.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

my 5 friends and I reserved one of the boats for an evening tour. Due to the "bad weather" we were promised another date and time. We were ok with that. The only inconvenience was that we had to shift our schedule around, but we did not mind. The day before our tour, i received a call from Courtney telling me that she is not sure the boat will go out - again due to the weather condition. I was happy she called earlier as it gave me some time to look around and book us on to the group catamaran. As we were arriving to one of the islands, we saw both serenity boats there. I guess they were overbooked. Even though our group catamaran was a blast (Salty Dog), i felt cheated. I wish I read negative comments earlier - they would probably make me change my mind and not even bother with the Serenity Sea Tour.

4  Thank traveler_the
See more reviews
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We booked a trip with Serenity Tours for 12 people in June while we were vacationing in Puerto Rico. We really liked the fact that the tour included lunch, drinks, beer & liquor. The lunch was great and the rum drinks we mixed were refreshing. We had a great time snorkeling and hanging out on the beach. Captain Carlos & Captain Rosa were very knowledgeable and entertaining. My only complaint is that while we were snorkeling at one of the reefs, we were told to go back to the boats so that we could go to another island. Although the island was beautiful, we ended up leaving early because we were done hanging out on the beach for the day. We would have rather snorkeled longer at the reef instead of going to the other island to just hang out.