“Awsomeeeeeee. The view is the best and the tables infront off the beach so beautiful.”
Review of Costa Mia

Costa Mia
Ranked #41 of 108 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Reviewed September 16, 2012

If I could eat there everyday I could I lved it. Food was awsomeee. The arepas rellenas are the best in the world. the service is good and the price is excellent

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My husband and I decided to grab a quick dinner on our way back to our vacation rental home when returning from Playa Seven Seas. Costa Mia had a selection of typical PR appetizers, and Puerto Rican style cooking. My husband chose the fried pork mofongo, and I had the red snapper with rice and beans. Both were accompanied by salad. Both dishes were well-prepared and tasty, and reasonably priced under $20. You could chose to eat inside or at plastic tables & chairs located ocean side, across the street from the restaurant. The ocean side location was beautiful at sunset. The inside restaurant hosted several local families, and was a bit dark. We chose to dine ocean side. (There is a small parking area in the rear of the building that was not crowded as it was mid week.) While the food was wonderfully prepared, the service was spotty. The waitress did not check on us after the food arrived, brought no ice for the canned soda and bottled water and kind of disappeared after we were seated. We were on vacation so that did not really bother us, but did cause me not to give a higher rating. They also added an 18% gratuity on to the bill. The food however, was perfectly prepared/seasoned and very good, which is the most important thing. This is a shorts and T-shirt type establishment, so there is no need to dress up.
The location/view was beautiful when choosing the water front dining as long as you do not mind the plastic tables and chairs, and slow inattentive service. We were happy to enjoy nicely prepared food with each other in a beautiful location while on vacation.

1  Thank VV463
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We enjoyed the food at Costa Mia and the view was nice but the service was sooo slow! The prices seeemed a bit high and be advised they do add the 15% tip to you bill. My husband and I got the pork and mashed plantains. It was well seasoned and the portion was a decent size. My children ordered the chicken alfredo, pretty standard, nothing special but good sized portion.
We would probably try out another little stand in the area if we had to do it again.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Sitting right off of seven seas beach this was a wonderful place for lunch. Clean, good service, our waitress spoke very fluent English, and you look right out at the beach. Great drinks, and the skirt steak I had was amazing.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I drank beer and ate very garlicy mofongo. Service was on "island time" and the food was okay. Interesting "hole in the wall" atmosphere, but right next to a beautiful beach. I'll take it.