“Not the greatest Italian food”
Review of La Piccola Fontana

La Piccola Fontana
Ranked #10 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Maybe it's what we ordered that we disliked, but the taste of the food was not that great. I had the NY steak and my husband the Veal Chop. Soup of the day was a carrot soup, yuck. We got charged for water! :( The desserts were not great either. The only thing we could not get more of was this green garlic butter with the bread.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The service was slow, the food was not great. Molten cholcolate cake had a cold inside - I think they forgot to heat it. My fillet was over cooked. Average at best.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The meat and cheese antipasto was good, as was the burratta and tomato. Pasta is tasty, it's a little noisy... But still a great choice,
Will go back again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Terrible ambiance -- just a converted meeting room. Slow service. Boring, very limited menu. My whole family was disappointed. Not worth the price.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was ok. My husband had fresh pasta. I had a $50 dollar lobster tail. It was a good size ,not as tender as I would have liked for that money. The honey truffle sauce was delicious though. The service was not the best either. It didn't seem like we had 1 waiter in particular. You didn't know who to ask when you needed something. Again another very pricey restaurant at the hotel