“Awesome experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
2 Passenger Mini Boat Snorkel Safari
Ranked #5 of 54 Tours in Fajardo
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the Snorkeling adventure of a lifetime as you pilot your own 40 horse power inflatable MINI BOAT in an excursion across the uninhabited cays and stunning beaches off Fajardo, Puerto Rico's eastern coast!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Adairsville, GA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

My friend and I had a great time on our mini boat adventure. Even though the boat ride is a little rough, it also adds to the excitement. Lucas was an excellent guide, very professional and knowledgeable. I had snorkeled before, but it was my friend's first time, and she had a great first time experience! The snorkeling was good, but I loved going to Palomonitos island and hanging out. Would definitely do it again!!

1 Thank Stephanie C

Simpson Bay, St. Maarten-St. Martin
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun in the rain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

We run a very similar operation and were very impressed with the professionalism, The intro was very thorough, the safety briefing by Lucas was very good, unfortunately the weather turned as we got in the boats and it rained all the way out to Icacos, the snorkeling was good Lucas gave a running commentary on the fish we saw and they kept a close eye on everybody. We dodged the rain across to the other islands, we turned around and avoided one big squall and then continued on to Palmonito were we got to swim and explore the little Key.
The snacks and cooler well packed the boats comfortably accommodated my family of four.
All in all a great way to see the surrounding keys

Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Mini boat fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Fun to have your own boat.... Water is a little rough 2-4ft seas during crossing (only the south -Carribean side of Island is calm, I hear) We went in mornings and they are the are calmer times.... We are spoiled in Tampa, FL area and normally boat in 1-2 ft. seas with little wind .....
I think the kayaking is probably good too, but we enjoyed the mini boat "Zodiac" type boats. Very professional team and a great photo package -well worth the extra $15. We saw lots of fish, with good variety,....the coral was in OK shape (-reefs everywhere are suffering ;-(( ) ....saw a LARGE barracuda zooming around with those little fish following it..... enjoyed the little island we had to ourselves at the end of trip..... We had a good experience.

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Love it!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

My family & I had a lot of fun! It was our first time on motor boats & it was Great! Our tour guides Lucas & Nikko were very helpful & fun. They really enjoy their jobs. The scuba dive was really cool, the water was blue, the fishes were beautiful and the coral was pretty. We visited palmanito island the water is where the carib & atlantic meet and it was tranquil. I was nervous being that I am asthmatic, It was relaxing. I would recommend this tour.

Visited May 2013
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great thrill ride not for little kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

A great adventure for the price. The ride is bumpy but that is expected since you are in the middle of the ocean during most of the trip. Lot's of fun driiving the boats and the staff and guides were great. The islands we visited were manificent and the whole experience was worth it.

Visited April 2013