“Great dinner spot”

El Varadero Seaside Grill
Ranked #8 of 102 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Bar, Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Casual Caribbean Dining in an eclectic ambiance. We are located inside the Villa Marina Yacht Harbour in Fajardo, PR. Enjoy your good food experience either inside or outside in the terrace facing the marina. Live Music Entertainment on weekends.
“Great dinner spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

I had been nagging our group (13 in all) for two days about this place based on TripAdv reviews.
To find it at night was not easy. Its in a marina and there is even an electric gate. this, a couple of employees hangin' on a very slow night, made me start regretting to have insisted.

Wrong! Service was Excellent. Food even better. We started with a ceviche that was incredibly fresh and such generous portions that we were ready for the check.

Had the mofongo with churrasco which was outstanding. The meat literally melted in my mouth.

We all agreed, by far the best we had had after 4 days in PR. Mojitos were super.

The owner (wife) mentioned told me that they don't advertise much to keep the good service. They achieve it.

Only downer was that there were something's on the menu they did not have that night. But more than made up for it.

4 Thank Tripophiliac

Minnesota
“Perfect little find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

My whole family enjoyed this place

The location in the marina was a quaint and rustic

The service was excellent, they made us feel like regulars

The food was fantastic. I got the whole red snapper , a must. Sample all the hot sauces too

Kids loved their dishes and all the appetizers. Good for everyone

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank dksfmn
Dallas, Texas
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

We ended our wonderful day with Serenity Sea Tours by eating here and the food was delicious and service good. The chicken mofongo was so good everyone kept asking me for a bite. Will definitely eat here again when back in Fajardo.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank wlfarr
Richmond, Virginia
“Very Good but not Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

My family and I had dinner here prior to doing the bio-luminescent kayaking trip. The location was really tough to find but it was fun eating dockside. As others have mentioned, the location is a little "worn". The kids especially liked the view. My oldest daughter had the garlic shrimp and just raved about it. I had the salmon and it was mediocre at best. By far, the biggest hit for everyone was the desert. The flan was fantastic!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Jilliandad
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great View and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

i went this place on my last vacation and i really enjoy the place panoramic view i hope come back soon.

• Visited April 2012