This is a decent hotel to stay on if you are on a budget. The staff are super efficient and seem quite helpful. The hotel also has 2 beautiful pools that are totally worth spending a evening at if you have a little down time.
The only disappointing factor was that for some reason the rooms in the hotel stayed wet the entire time. Even putting the air conditioning on does not help and neither does opening the window. There is a general sticky atmosphere that makes it impossible for wet clothes to dry. Given that we were always at a beach or in the pool it was quite a pain.
Otherwise a nice hotel to stay at with good amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fajardo Inn offers clean and comfortable accommodations for business travelers, vacationers, and events, such as conferences, retreats and weddings. Also offered is a unique on-line honeymoon registry. Relax beside one of our pools, one with water bar, spa, beach, waterfall and slide. Dine at our Blue Iguana Mexican restaurant, or the elegant Star Fish Restaurant. Try our mini-putt, or one of many excursions, such as hiking El Yunque Rain Forest, kayaking, snorkeling or diving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fajardo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fajardo Hotel Fajardo
- Fajardo Puerto Rico
- Fajardo Hotel Puerto Rico
- Fajardo Inn Puerto Rico
- The Fajardo Inn Puerto Rico