We stayed here after visiting El Yunque Rainforest. this place is great for kids and teens they have mini golf and a gym. The pool is very nice and wasn't crowded at all. (actually 2 pools)
The Fajardo Inn is not close to "anything" within walking distance.
I would recommend this hotel for a couples weekend or for a few days with kids to get away from the big city. very clean rooms, nice beds, clean bathrooms, not much service and very few towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fajardo Inn offers clean and comfortable accommodations for business travelers, vacationers, and events, such as conferences, retreats and weddings. Also offered is a unique on-line honeymoon registry. Relax beside one of our pools, one with water bar, spa, beach, waterfall and slide. Dine at our Blue Iguana Mexican restaurant, or the elegant Star Fish Restaurant. Try our mini-putt, or one of many excursions, such as hiking El Yunque Rain Forest, kayaking, snorkeling or diving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fajardo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fajardo Hotel Fajardo
- Fajardo Puerto Rico
- Fajardo Hotel Puerto Rico
- Fajardo Inn Puerto Rico
- The Fajardo Inn Puerto Rico