“Perfect”

Calizo Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Decor is very similar to Old San Juan in Puerto Rico, where brightly colored road brick Victorian tables, wooden decorations and a beachy touch to outdoor spaces, and also with air conditioned VIP lounge for everyone. Es con una decoracion muy parecida al viejo san juan en puerto rico, en su carreteras con ladrillos colores brillantes mesas victorianas , decoraciones en madera y un toque playero con espacios al aire libre, y tambien con salon VIP con aire acondicionado para todos los gustos.
Reviewed December 15, 2013

As soon as you enter the restaurant the employees are waiting with a big smile. The food is to dye for. I tried the cream of pumpkin soup, OMG! This was one of the best soup I have ever tried. Service is great, prices are not that high considering the area. You should definitely go and try it for yourself.

I will be back.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We saw all the raving reviews and decided to try it - since this is a restaurant that claims to specialize in seafood, we picked fish and seafood dishes for the whole family. The food was average and my fish fillet had to go back since it came out raw and the "chef didn't realize it was a thicker piece"...Say what?? The service was good but the price tag of $100 for a lunch for 4 with mediocre food was disappointing.

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

This is the best seafood restaurant I have ever been to the extent of the menu is superv the service exquisite they really know how to treat the costumer im definitely going back is a little pricy but worth it every penny

1  Thank carlospcywenr
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We have just returned from Culebra. We were on our way to Las Croabas because we heard there were great restaurants in that area. We went too far so we turned around and on the way back we saw Calizo. It was raining when we arrived there and the busboy came all the way out with an umbrella to shield us from the rain. That gave me a great impression of this place so far. Nice Quiet place, very cozy and the lightning was perfect. From the drinks, appetizer, main course and dessert all I can say was WOW!!! I don't like flan but this flan from Calizo was out of this universe. Great service, presentation of each plate, the taste of each plate was out of this world. The food was worth every dollar. I felt that I got more out of my money because both the service to the food was just Amazing. I would like to acknowledge Jose for his awesome service to us that evening. This was our first visit to P.R. and I will remember P.R. Because of Jose. He gave us great advice for the next time we visit. Thank you Jose.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

The best wrong turn.. Went the wrong way and drive into a great little find in Fajardo. Great, tasty local food, cozy atmosphere, and mostly incredible service. Jose the waiter made the experience even better. Way to brighten up a gloomy day. Very attentive and concerned about our dinning experience and even went as far as escorting us to our car with an umbrella. If we come back again definitely will stop by there again and hopefully Jose will be there with that big smile of his.

Calizo, Gerente at Calizo Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

we love those adventures that good that were lost that day to try our restaurant and hope to have them the great and clear jose passes this to pass them great

claudia bonano