I'm not sure I really need to write a review... this place sells itself. You can't beat the amenities, the location, the service...
This was the last leg of a multi-stop tour of Puerto Rico. We decided that even if the rest of the trip was bad (which it was NOT) that at least the last day would be nice. The Conquistador far exceeded my already high expectations. From the moment you enter and park the staff guides you effortlessly through registration and acquiants you with the resort and all it offers.
This place is like a self contained city. And though I recommend getting out to see Puerto Rico and all it offers... you really wouldn't need to leave the resort if you don't want to. You can get anything you need right there. Granted you will pay for it... but you don't go to a place like this if you are pinching pennies.
Be sure to take advantage of the spa and get a massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning oceanfront resort perched atop a cliff, overlooking Caribbean Sea on one side & Atlantic Ocean on the other. Check out the dramatic views, the private island, relaxing spa golf course or the water park - it's all part of this Caribbean paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Conquistador Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- El Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo