El Conquistador April 25-29, 2007
We just came back from our trip to the El Conquistador resort and are pleased to say that you will enjoy your stay!!!
The room renovations are just outstanding from the decor, amenities and the beds are quite appropriate for the resort.
We ate at the Strip House and thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere, food and wait staff. They made the night seem magical.
If you want to unwind, make reservations for the Golden Door Spa. The massages were totally relaxing and the various exercise classes were informative and enjoyable.
The food overall at the resort was top shelf. A little pricey for a midwesterner, but not for people from a large city.
If you want the local life, you can get a cab to go into Fajardo, the El Yunque Rain Forest or anything else.
For a total tropical getaway, make sure you go to the private island. Once there, you will forget whatever may trouble you.
We will go back to this wonderful vacation spot again!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning oceanfront resort perched atop a cliff, overlooking Caribbean Sea on one side & Atlantic Ocean on the other. Check out the dramatic views, the private island, relaxing spa golf course or the water park - it's all part of this Caribbean paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Conquistador Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- El Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo