Hotel was amazing. Service was exceptional although we felt there was not enough staff. There are a few items in la casitas that needs to be addressed but the amazing part is we addressed them and they were fixed. Be prepared to spend a lot on food and drinks but well worth it. Food and service in restaurants were top notch. Highly recommend the Italian restaurant.
The private island was very nice. A bit of a drag getting there and back. Especially when you are used to in other resorts bouncing from pool to beach and back and forth.
Great resort for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning oceanfront resort perched atop a cliff, overlooking Caribbean Sea on one side & Atlantic Ocean on the other. Check out the dramatic views, the private island, relaxing spa golf course or the water park - it's all part of this Caribbean paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Conquistador Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- El Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo